nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
A double dive from Zaha, the ref clearly has seen it all before

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
This game needs another donkey on the pitch to take it to an all time low.

Get Phil Jones on.

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
That was a reminder why England still need him

while its a spark of creativity, his role so deep most the game is because he cant keep up the pace of a forward anymore. with England's youthful pace attack, the game would pass him by.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
This is being beamed around the world. Both clubs should be charged with bringing the game into disrepute.

Javeaseagull

Feb 22, 2014
I do get some laughs on here. Wayne Rooney is 30 years old, Captain of Manchester United and England. He is Englands record goal scorer and some on here not only wouldn't have him in the team, they wouldn't even take him! Now I have had a drink but I am not on drugs! He will start Englands first game, trust me.
Btw I would take Rashford to the euros. He's good enough so he's old enough.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Fallaini . . . .<sigh> Isn't his name Belgian for fellatio?

SIMMO SAYS

Jul 31, 2012
Incommunicado
I do get some laughs on here. Wayne Rooney is 30 years old, Captain of Manchester United and England. He is Englands record goal scorer and some on here not only wouldn't have him in the team, they wouldn't even take him! Now I have had a drink but I am not on drugs! He will start Englands first game, trust me.

Rashford in place of rooney

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
while its a spark of creativity, his role so deep most the game is because he cant keep up the pace of a forward anymore. with England's youthful pace attack, the game would pass him by.

Play him in behind, can still do a job

Driver8

On the road...
NSC Patron
Jul 31, 2005
North Wales

Rooney is a has been. He has been poor for years now. So what if he is captain of Man Utd? They are pony too as you may have noticed.

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
Fellani and Jedinak were made for each other.

Couple of crap players who play with their elbows.

dangull

Feb 24, 2013
52 pages and I hope they lose, but I guess we all would like to be in their position at this moment.

Javeaseagull

Feb 22, 2014
Rooney is a has been. He has been poor for years now. So what if he is captain of Man Utd? They are pony too as you may have noticed.

Don't agree with you, he is the best player we have got. He has carried Utd for years.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here