Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Hughton rewarded with new contract

Perkino

Dec 11, 2009
Fantastic news, many of his signings have looked superb and 3 or4 more over the summer could make the difference next season

peterward

NSC Patron
Nov 11, 2009
Now let leave him to plot next seasons squad etc learning from this seasons disappointment.

surely you can help again this summer, with a few ITK top tips from a friend of friends, next door neighbour who got chatting to.............

ROSM

Dec 26, 2005
Just far enough away from LDC
Seriously pleased about this. Having kept it together since Monday I actually got a bit teary reading that. Well done Bloom and Barber. Besides ex spurs players are due at least one promotion as albion manager

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
Happy Days.. Feeling better already.

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
Super signing, i must admit i wasn't sure he was the right choice when he first signed but he has proved me wrong and some!!!!!

Proved many wrong on here.

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Super signing, i must admit i wasn't sure he was the right choice when he first signed but he has proved me wrong and some!!!!!
I always wanted him to be our next manager after Hyypia! I spent restless hours muttering "No, no, no!' to the alternative suggestion (and what seemed to be an NSC favourite) of Tim Sherwood! I'm so glad that my mutterings succeeded!

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
Well done all concerned at sorting this out quickly, it's crucial for the squad to have this sort of things settled early in the off-season.

DavidinSouthampton

NSC Patron
Jan 3, 2012
Great news - and it is about much more than the football as well........

........... But the football has been pretty good too. He's a diamond.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
I always wanted him to be our next manager after Hyypia! I spent restless hours muttering "No, no, no!' to the alternative suggestion (and what seemed to be an NSC favourite) of Tim Sherwood! I'm so glad that my mutterings succeeded!

Me too.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
We are in a very safe pair of hands

sussex_guy2k2

Jun 6, 2014
Brilliant news. The club needs stability and it needs for players (the ones already at the club, and the ones we want to bring to the club) to see that we're moving in the right direction. Really positive stuff.

Marshy

Jul 6, 2003
FRUIT OF THE BLOOM
Top news, I have to admit I was under whelmed when he took over but he has done a magnificent job and the new contract is well deserved :)

Stato

Dec 21, 2011
Makes a damn good change from the last two playoff campaigns! Great news.

My first thought too.

After 2013 Poyet off, stressful summer,
After 2014 Garcia off, stressful summer and then some,
After 2016 stress free summer.

Well done Tony and Paul. Thoroughly deserved and hopefully very good business.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Excellent.

King Kayal next please, then Knockaert, Stephens, Goldson and the rest...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here