Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Liverpool v Sevilla Europa Cup Final Live.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Giving a Champions League spot to the winners has added some spice to it, good move that. Turns the whole campaign into a Champions League qualifier for clubs too shit to be in with a sniff in their own leagues.

Hamilton

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton
And mine. I was Liverpool in the 70s to 81 then my father took me to my first ever Brighton game which was against Liverpool and I went into the Goldstone ground following Liverpool and left following Brighton :)

Cracking stuff!

When I was a student up North I used to travel over the Pennines to Anfield and stood on the Kop. Quite an experience.

Boy Blue

Banned
Mar 14, 2016
Cracking stuff!

When I was a student up North I used to travel over the Pennines to Anfield and stood on the Kop. Quite an experience.

I've stood on the Kop in 92 I think against Geneo UFFEA Cup semi final 2nd leg. I'm glad I had the opportunity to witness such scenes.

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
It's just filler for a dull Thursday night on SKY with Everton and Tottenham perpetual pasties for the past half dozen seasons.

It's Wednesday and it's on BT Sport. :p

Looking forward to it actually, should be a decent game.

BRIGHT ON Q

Jul 5, 2003
Why have one of the 2 major European games of the season in a shitty little ground like that?

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Don't care one iota about the match but will be most amusing to see if it's happy wacky Jürgen Klopp or unhappy deranged Jürgen Klopp that turns up for the post-match interview. Not that it matters. Nobody cares. Footballing equivalent of winning the Eurovision Song Contest. :wave:

I care. I watched Brighton beat Sevilla 1-0 last summer. I want to see if Liverpool can better that.

RM-Taylor

He's Magic.... You Know
Jan 7, 2006
Says unavailable when I put 414 in.

414 is a BT channel

Thanks. I haven't BT so YouTube for me :)

Presumably channel 414 will spring into life when the match coverage starts ?

Otherwise, I'll probably catch it on a moody stream.

Just had a look and it seems you need to be a BT customer although they do have a couple of stream links and one for you tube.
It is being shown free to air on BT Europe on Sky and Virgin. If you have Freeview it is being shown free on BT Showcase channel.

[tweet]732871485774286848[/tweet]

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Why have one of the 2 major European games of the season in a shitty little ground like that?

Because UEFA like to share the Final out to various countries. Switzerland hasn't had one recently, and Basle's stadium is the biggest in the country.

The main thing is, all the officials, delegates and corporate sponsors of UEFA will have enough tickets - the fans just get whatevers left after that. Nothing new.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
I care. I watched Brighton beat Sevilla 1-0 last summer. I want to see if Liverpool can better that.

Not really very relevant though is it ? A summer pre-season trot-about is hardly comparable to a major European final.

Boy Blue

Banned
Mar 14, 2016
It is being shown free to air on BT Europe on Sky and Virgin. If you have Freeview it is being shown free on BT Showcase channel.

[tweet]732871485774286848[/tweet]

It's says upgrade so will check again nearer the time but I'm not bothered as have YouTube for full back option :)

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
I want to watch it too, but I can't draw any conclusions from it relating to BHA, even if Sevilla smash Liverpool. Doesn't mean we're any better.

Sigh. THPP said nobody cared. I said I cared. Why make a big deal out of it?

mothy

Dec 30, 2012
Duplicate post - just to get my point across how much I hate the pool & their fans (& utd & city - before you ask)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here