Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Your message of thanks

Coxovi

NSC Patron
Nov 5, 2011
Suisse
My heartfelt thanks to all of BHAFC for this amazing season. Monday was only by second game this year, but was by far the most enjoyable (if painful) match I have ever attended of any sport. As many have said, it is the spirit and the togetherness of team, coaches and staff that has made this season so special. 8 years a seagull now, and after Monday it is clearly a life sentence.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
http://www.seagulls.co.uk/news/article/thank-you-brighton-hove-albion-fans-3118987.aspx

Brighton & Hove Albion would like to thank those supporters who have taken the time to write to the club, following Monday’s superb second-leg performance against Sheffield Wednesday.

Despite the disappointing result, hundreds of fans have got in touch to express their pride in the team, after a season of tremendous progress.

Paul Barber commented, "Everyone at the club has been overwhelmed by the number of kind messages of support after the match, further illustrating the togetherness within the club, among players, staff and fans alike.

"I've never seen a response like it in my time in football, and means a huge amount to everyone at the club."

Lankyseagull

One Step Beyond
Jul 25, 2006
The Field of Uck
The players, manager, coaching staff, backroom team, Directors and all connected with the club have made this season a season to be remembered. My fellow supporters have also played their part, at home and away.

The galvanizing moment of the season for me was the club's response to the Shoreham air disaster and in particular at the game against Hull City. The connection between the club, its players, its supporters and the local community became stronger than it had ever been before and the mantra 'Together' never seemed more appropriate. For the rest of the season we were focused together as one to reach our objective.

Unfortunately, we fell just short, but it still provided me with my best season as a supporter since I began my time at The Goldstone in the late 80's!

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
I've followed the club since 1969. It takes a long time to build a club that has everything in place to thrive. Finally we have that. This season restores the trajectory after a blip in 14-15. Everything is in place now, with a little tinkering to the squad, to go to the next level without fear. It all feels 'right' now. I can't be disappointed with this season, as I have complete faith in everyone to carry on and succeed. Some players will go, and some new players will arrive. To all of you I say Thank You. Brilliant effort. Bring it ON!

West Upper Seagull

Oct 31, 2003
Woodingdean
This summer feels so different to the other post play off summers when we lost our manager and seemed all over the place.

This is a great point ! After our previous 2 play-off disappointments our manager left immediately after leaving us back atsquare one to re-build. This time is so different that we actually now have a solid and excellent foundation to build on and go one better next season. UTA !

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai
On behalf of expat seagulls around the world, the events of this season on and off the pitch have brought us closer to all of you at the Albion.

Under trying circumstances in the face of tragedy close to home, the Albion showed dignity, sensitivity and pride throughout.

Even though we're thousands of miles away from you, we love you all the more for all of this.

We believe that you'll get to the Premiership soon enough.

We'll be cheering you on then just as now.

Thank you.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here