Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Objective reporting

trueblue

Jul 5, 2003
Hove
http://www.yorkshirepost.co.uk/spor...ks-at-brighton-to-march-on-wembley-1-7914828?

What a contrast between the Yorkshire Post's very balanced report on last night's game and the biased tosh in the Teesside local rag since the game at 'Boro. They're still running stories up there ridiculing Hughton for his perfectly valid complaints about Stephens' red card (and its effect on our play-off campaign too). One-eyed doesn't cover it. They don't have to agree with Albion, of course, but to not even accept it was contentious or that Ramirez had his own role to play in, as they say, 'having a hole in his leg', is a pathetic excuse for journalism. In fact, that's not being a journalist - it's being a fan.

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005
Not popular with the locals...

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
The comments claim bias as the Yorkshire Post is a Leeds based paper.

Sheffield Wednesday. :lolol::laugh::lolol:

Betfair Bozo

Jul 24, 2007
Not popular with the locals...

You'd have to be utterly myopic to disagree with any of it. The only point of contention they could have is that Kayal should have gone for two yellows. But so could Hunt (foul just after his yellow for dissent.) They are through, they should enjoy it! Amazes me that any Burnley, 'boro or Sheff W supporters could be feeling anything other than elation at how their season has panned out and how all of them had the rub of the green when it mattered most. Well done to Burnley and 'boro, good luck to Wednesday and we'll see you all another time.

Turkey

Jul 4, 2003
The Middlesbrough paper is appalling. Just trying to stir up animosity between the fans. Then their journo has the cheek to tweet Naylor he hopes we go up next season. Utter ****wit.

Finchley Seagull

Feb 25, 2004
North London
The Middlesbrough paper is appalling. Just trying to stir up animosity between the fans. Then their journo has the cheek to tweet Naylor he hopes we go up next season. Utter ****wit.

Agree completely. Still not quite sure why Middlesbrough care so much what Hughton said after the game last night.

As for the Wednesday fans complaining about our tackling, they were one of the most cynical teams I can remember at the Amex with time wasting from the first minute and cynical fouls. And they were gifted a goal by a terrible referee. Not sure how they can claim he was biased towards us.

Driver8

On the road...
NSC Patron
Jul 31, 2005
North Wales

I'm hoping Middlesbrough and Burnley are propping up the Premier League next season and their only wins are against each other.

Turkey

Jul 4, 2003
I'm hoping Middlesbrough and Burnley are propping up the Premier League next season and their only wins are against each other.

I don't want to be one of those people who base their opinion on clubs off internet clowns as we all know it's the morons who shout loudest. So on that basis, I wish Boro & Burnley well next season because I'm sure they both have decent fans who we don't notice because their not bitching at us on here and social media. I totally get your sentiment though, it's very easy to get wrapped up in it.

bn1&bn3 Albion

Jan 15, 2011
Portslade
I don't want to be one of those people who base their opinion on clubs off internet clowns as we all know it's the morons who shout loudest. So on that basis, I wish Boro & Burnley well next season because I'm sure they both have decent fans who we don't notice because their not bitching at us on here and social media. I totally get your sentiment though, it's very easy to get wrapped up in it.

Oh that's far too sensible..

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here