Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

So anyone want to sell their shiny new season ticket at a discount???

father_and_son

Jan 23, 2012
Under the Police Box
I suspect the vast majority of us support the Albion, and want to see them, rather than the opposition, so it's a no from me.

This so eloquently sums up my views.... I'd don't care what league we play in, who the opposition are, what their players cost, whether we are on telly, etc etc.

I want to see Albion win against visiting opposition and I want to see us to go to their sh*tty little town and beat them again. Ideally I want this to happen on a saturday afternoon at 3pm and I don't want some smug **** from SkyTV standing on the edge of the pitch in front of me, waving his f**king camera, blocking my view. Who the opposition is..? Don't care.

Da Man Clay

T'Blades
Dec 16, 2004
Must have been 1000's of Albion fans at the game last night that are not season ticket holders.

I would be staggered if after that showing and atmosphere a lot of them are not on the phone this morning getting season tickets.

I am one. Was going back to playing Saturday football next year and getting to the evening games instead. Changed my mind after yesterday. Will leave the Saturday football boots hung up for good now.

Seagulltonian

C'mon the Albion!
Oct 2, 2003
Still Somewhere in Sussex!
I am one. Was going back to playing Saturday football next year and getting to the evening games instead. Changed my mind after yesterday. Will leave the Saturday football boots hung up for good now.

Well, if we are on Sky as much next season, as we were this season, you may not have to :wink:

Shropshire Seagull

Nov 5, 2004
Telford
You're all missing my point, I'm not saying any Brighton fan shouldnt want to go next season as I will be there come what may and cant wait after this awesome season. I am merely pointing out that I bet there were numerous plastics who took a gamble on buying a season ticket hoping we went up so they could see premier league football and are now pissed off

Ha, JCL in "come-uppence" shocker ....

#like

worthingseagull

Sep 28, 2011
Ha, JCL in "come-uppence" shocker ....

#like

what are you talking about? my post was about the many 'plastics' recently rushing to buy Albion season tickets in the hope we went up who are now disappointed - I know at least 3 families who did this and are now pi$$ed off that they signed up and I bet there are many more.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
my post was about the many 'plastics' recently rushing to buy Albion season tickets in the hope we went up who are now disappointed - I know at least 3 families who did this and are now pi$$ed off that they signed up and I bet there are many more.

latest

Postman Pat

Jul 24, 2007
Coldean
what are you talking about? my post was about the many 'plastics' recently rushing to buy Albion season tickets in the hope we went up who are now disappointed - I know at least 3 families who did this and are now pi$$ed off that they signed up and I bet there are many more.

The bloke who sits behind me is a Man Utd 'fan' and bought a season ticket in the hope/expectation of seeing premier league football at the Amex.

He asked me this morning if I know anyone that wants a season ticket....... partly in jest.....partly not.

The Aston Villa fan that went last night as well, is considering the offer.

crookie

Jun 14, 2013
Back in Sussex

Good, if they are pissed off, taking season tickets when you aren't a supporter, and just want to watch Premier League teams, means there are less for genuine fans who want them, and less seats available for those who can't get to every game. At least the club has their money I suppose, so that's one thing. What a tragic and stupid thing to do IMHO. They won't be missed whilst their seats sit empty next season, last night showed what true fans can do, plastics like these can sod off as far as I'm concerned

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Good, if they are pissed off, taking season tickets when you aren't a supporter, and just want to watch Premier League teams, means there are less for genuine fans who want them, and less seats available for those who can't get to every game. At least the club has their money I suppose, so that's one thing. What a tragic and stupid thing to do IMHO. They won't be missed whilst their seats sit empty next season, last night showed what true fans can do, plastics like these can sod off as far as I'm concerned

Good riddance. More space on the trains for the rest of us who actually want to go and watch the Albion rather than the opposition gods off the telly :wave:

Diego Napier

Mar 27, 2010
I bet hundreds bought season tickets praying we went up and are now feeling double gutted

After a night like we've just experienced your first thought was to start this thread? How sad.

No, on second thoughts, pathetic.

Uh_huh_him

Sep 28, 2011
I bought a season ticket for next season, because I was worried that if we went up I wouldn't get to go to as many games as I would want to.
My decision to become a STH wasn't based on being in the premier league, it was more about the availability of tickets if we went up.

I tend to go to evening matches more than weekend fixtures. I was concerned I may not be able to get to as many games in the premier league. So I'm not disappointed at all.
At just under £500 it won't be costing me much more than I have spent this season, with the option to go to a few more games as well. Win!

Last night I got to try out my seat for next season. Very happy with my choice.

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
What else you gonna do on a Saturday?

Sent from my XT1032 using Tapatalk

Shropshire Seagull

Nov 5, 2004
Telford

Others have already given you a reply to this but here's mine:

If you [or they] are looking for "sympathy", let me help.
Get a dictionary and you'll find it between "s hit" and "syphilis" ....

bhanutz

Aug 23, 2005

Yeah of course you do! Cant believe after last night you would start a thread having a pop at our support! Bet you never went to Boro or Hillsborough either!

Hamilton

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton
You're all missing my point, I'm not saying any Brighton fan shouldnt want to go next season as I will be there come what may and cant wait after this awesome season. I am merely pointing out that I bet there were numerous plastics who took a gamble on buying a season ticket hoping we went up so they could see premier league football and are now pissed off

Really?

As [MENTION=27462]synavm[/MENTION] points out, he (or she) is a new supporter and season ticket holder based on what has been served up this season rather that what might have been served up.

I really can't see people buying season tickets for what might be. They might hope for promotion, but my guess is it is based upon the positive performances in this league.

If they are rich enough to buy one without ever having been, then they are probably rich enough to not be bothered about selling. But, I doubt they exist.

Sent from my iPhone using blancmange

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here