Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

What was THE season-defining moment ?

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patreon
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
The 0-3 against Boro was without doubt the moment we lost our confidence and dropped too many points, let alone conceded ONE too many!

Black Rod

Jan 19, 2013
Throwing away a 2-0 lead at Bolton, easily the shittest team in the division

It was terrible on the day up there and now you can see how even more bloody terrible it has turned out to be

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Throwing away a 2-0 lead at Bolton, easily the shittest team in the division

It was terrible on the day up there and now you can see how even more bloody terrible it has turned out to be

Yep remember it well. Last min as well.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Love it :tantrum: You conveniently forget we scored a perfectly good goal that wasn't given and still harp on about us equalising. Que sera, sera. I hate to say this, but when I read posts like this it almost makes me happy that you didn't get promoted but I do feel for the genuine BHA fans who aren't knobheads like some of the bitter, vile posters on here.

Listen mate, if I really wanted to read the opinion of a Burnley fan, I'd go onto a Burnley messageboard. This is a thread reflecting on some of the crucial defining factors in our season, and that gruesome, gobby, violent, thuggish little toerag Barton and his utterly baffling immunity from the ref that afternoon was certainly one of them. The season is over now, I couldn't give a flying fck at a rolling donut about you, your club or your opinion, so don't let the door hit your arse on the way out.

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
100% the end of season run of Burnley, Derby & Boro and failing to beat any. Story of our season

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Actually add in the Ipswich and Wolves home games.

Two mistakes leading to undeserved winners for both sides when really they had 0-0 written all over it.

trueblue

Jul 5, 2003
Hove
I'd say the red card at Boro was huge and the major reason the end to the season has felt unfair because of the impact on our chances in that game and the play-offs.

However, sticking to things that our own team could affect, probably the result against Derby. If we could have created the type of atmosphere we saw last night and played with the same intensity, that point on Teesside would have been enough. At the time, I felt like we'd been given an opportunity to get away with a weaker result if we had to with all focus on the finale - but it's a lesson about the need to be utterly ruthless next season.

heathgate

NSC Patreon
Apr 13, 2015
All the aforementioned events were key..... but Burney goal at such a key moment in such a key game.

....and... Dunk red v Derby..... sheeesh.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

albionite

May 20, 2009
Has to be losing 1-0 at home to wolves without them having a shot on goal. Still not sure how we lost that one.

Durlston

"Garlic bread!?"
NSC Patreon
Jul 15, 2009
Haywards Heath
Rotherham away.

A cold January night with that goalless run of five matches. Had that monkey not been on our backs, we would have got a precious point or even win when they were really struggling. Matt Derbyshire scoring? :facepalm:

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
Derby (H) last home game

Felt completely deflated after we failed to capitalise on Boro dropping the points against Brum.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here