Hassocks

Bring back Bryan wade!!

I wanna caravan for me ma
Jun 28, 2010
Hassocks

RM-Taylor

He's Magic.... You Know
Jan 7, 2006
I think Ankergren and Calderon will join the coaching team, Casper probably as the U18s goalkeeping coach and Calde with a role within the first team.

Holla has been transfer listed since last summer but is still contracted to the club, although he hasn't trained with the first team squad for a while. He wants to move back to Holland and settle with his family there, his partner recently gave birth to the couples first child so will be a good time for him to move back to his home country.

Elvis is still contracted for another season, I think he'll be loaned back to a Dutch club next season or maybe sold for a nominal fee.

AZ Gull

@SeagullsAcademy Threads: @bhafcacademy
Oct 14, 2003
Chandler, AZ

Whitechapel

Famous Last Words
Jul 19, 2014
Not in Whitechapel
No it doesn't.

Yes, yes it does. I would be surprised, and a tad disappointed if there wasn't serious leg work being done behind the scenes by the end of the week. Our start to last season proves that getting a squad together and settled early in pre-season gives you a massive advantage. With that in mind we need to start deciding who will be here next season from the current crop, who we feel needs a new contract to stop them being poached, what to do with loan players and even start looking towards possible signings.

EURO 2016 starts in less than a month. We're no longer little old Brighton. I fully expect us to have scouts out there looking for potentially gems from some of the "lesser" nations such as Romania, Albania, Iceland, Hungary & Turkey. We're hardly going to be sending scouts out there without targets in mind, so I for one expect the club to have decided who they want to keep/bin with-in the next couple of days.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
I think the OP is pretty much spot on and Zamora's name can be added to the list too.

The key thing is the 1st XI doesn't need major surgery, just a couples of strikers really.

Perkino

Dec 11, 2009
We could end this summer with a very competitive squad with the right additions coming in.

HastingsSeagull

Jan 13, 2010
BGC Manila
Baldock I really can't decide on...... if we had better options then maybe but we don't, yet. We need strikers and a 3rd CB to replace Greer...... and that's if we can keep both starters

tigertim68

Sep 3, 2012
We need a CB to replace Greer , 2 decent central midfielders , and 2 decent strikers and that should be it providing we don't lose any players .

DarrenFreemansPerm

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Sep 28, 2010
Shoreham
I'm not sure we even need a CB do we? Huenemeier, Dunk, Goldson and Rea as 4th choice?
We need adequate cover for Kayal and Stephens, we'll need another LB/RB as Calde won't be playing next year, surely? We're fine for wingers once March is back, just need to get a proper striker and we're good to go.

Paul Reids Sock

Nov 3, 2004
Paul Reids boot
I wouldn't be surprised to see us offer Sidwell a contract.

I would keep Baldock as he really adds something. Get in another striker, cover at either right or left back as Bruno won't go on forever

That's probably it, maybe one more winger if we don't keep Kaz but I think we will and after a rest and pre season he could get back to how he was

stss30

Apr 24, 2008
As I posted on another thread-

Bruno- Keep (offer a 1yr contract)
Calderon- Get rid- thanks for the memories Calde!
Greer- Tricky one- I would personally get rid but argument for offering 1yr contract as 4th choice
Rea- Haven't seen him play regularly enough to make a decision but would assume let him move on to a league 1 club
Chicksen- Bye bye!
Bong- Offer 1 year contract extension

Holla- Another year on his contract but attempt to ship him out if poss
Crofts- Get rid, all the best
Stephens- Offer 2 year contract extension
Kayal- Offer 2 year contract extension
Sidwell- Attempt to sign him, has got better and better with game time imo

Bobby Z- Enjoy retirement!
O'Grady- Another yr on contract but ship out if possible
Wilson- Send back to Man United
Manu- Another 2 years on his contract but maybe time to cut our losses if possible

Do think one of Stephens/Kayal will go though, probably Stephens.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here