Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

James Wilson

Feb 9, 2011
Lancing
Disagree looked class when he first arrived, then he got some virus and doesn't still seem to have recovered. Remember the game when he was throwing up on the pitch?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

albionite

May 20, 2009
Sorry but baldock is a far better footballer than Wilson, at this moment.would have in him in team over Wilson every day.

Feb 9, 2011
Lancing
Well exactly what I meant. The lads still isn't 100% fit and you know as well as me he wouldn't have played if we had a full squad.

drew

Drew
Oct 3, 2006
Burgess Hill
He started off well but never really got going again following his illness. Had to watch Rashford go ahead of him at Manure so you would have thought every game was putting his skills in the shop window but that didn't seem to inspire him. Hope we don't put in a bid.

tigertim68

Sep 3, 2012
Wilson has been dissappointing for most of his time here .does not look like scoring , seems to lost some of his pace ,I would send him back to Manchester

Feb 9, 2011
Lancing
Someone will shoot be down but back from game and getting pissed think he's scored more than Baldock this season

albionite

May 20, 2009
Baldock is 7 years older. I would bet that Wilson is way further ahead of him at this stage in his career.

Not sure how good Wilson will be in 7 years time has got anything to do with it. He isn't our player.

Was excited by his signing. The plastic man Utd fans at work were all raving about him saying he should be in their first team not out on loan.

It might well be all down to his injury/virus or what ever it was but he wasn't up to the expected standard( outpaced by a lot of defenders). At this present moment baldock is a better footballer than Wilson even if he doesn't know where the back of the net is.

chaileyjem

#BarberIn
NSC Patron
Jun 27, 2012
This never goes away does it. Wilson might be nervous, lost his form, look "lazy" , drift in and out of form but he hasn't got a virus, has never had a virus and isn't ill or recovering from being ill..

Look elsewhere for explanations for why he's not always a world beater in every game for 90 minutes non stop. I suggest the fact that he's er, just 20 years old might be a good place to start.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
This never goes away does it. Wilson might be nervous, lost his form, look "lazy" , drift in and out of form but he hasn't got a virus, has never had a virus and isn't ill or recovering from being ill..

Look elsewhere for explanations for why he's not always a world beater in every game for 90 minutes non stop. I suggest the fact that he's er, just 20 years old might be a good place to start.

Are you 100% sure about that? How do you explain his throwing up at the side of the pitch, looking like death warmed up a month or two back, and general lack of energy. I don't believe for a minute it's lack of talent, lack of commitment, laziness or anything remotely similar. If that was the case, he's got no future in the game, either here or at ManU. Never seen a young player looking so consistently drained of energy so quickly. Baffling also why there doesn't appear to be any kind of so-called journalist prepared to ask the manager outright if Wilson is getting over the after-effects of a virus.I strongly suspect there's something we're not being told. Not that it's any of our business. Shouldn't stop the question being asked tho eh? Where's the journalist with the balls to ask it?

Kazenga <3

Test 805843
Feb 28, 2010
Team c/r HQ
Are you 100% sure about that? How do you explain his throwing up at the side of the pitch, looking like death warmed up a month or two back, and general lack of energy. I don't believe for a minute it's lack of talent, lack of commitment, laziness or anything remotely similar. If that was the case, he's got no future in the game, either here or at ManU. Never seen a young player looking so consistently drained of energy so quickly. Baffling also why there doesn't appear to be any kind of so-called journalist prepared to ask the manager outright if Wilson is getting over the after-effects of a virus.I strongly suspect there's something we're not being told. Not that it's any of our business. Shouldn't stop the question being asked tho eh? Where's the journalist with the balls to ask it?

He said himself he'd been ill for a while after the Derby game on BBC Sussex.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here