Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Little signs it could just be our day

TheJasperCo

Jan 20, 2012
Exeter
I've been trying reverse psychology: my dad is heading up north to visit me over the Bank Holiday weekend. Between us, we've booked his accommodation, rail fares, tour of St James's Park, boat trip along the Tyne, and reserved our tables already at the local curry house.

Once we win tonight, all that hard work and expenses will go out the window as we rearrange our trip to Wembley that same weekend instead.

Meade's Ball

Jul 7, 2003
Hither (sometimes Thither)
Yesterday, when returning to my grubby-doored Newington Green home, from a morning cycle partly powered by some horrendous wind I had gusting from me, thanks to a few too many pints and takeaways on Friday night, I saw a young chap in Brighton colours bounding down the road outside my house. "Going to the game on Monday night are you?", I said as he steamed past. "Yeah! Brighton fan?!" "Indeed!" I said. "Keep the faith!!!" he yelled passionately. That gave me hope.
I've also cleaned my lucky Seagulls sweatbands. They're sparkling now, and I hope have been refilled with charm.

clarkey

Jan 3, 2006
Bloke fell over on tube, grabbed me and took me down with him, ripping my brand new jumper in the process.

We're getting a penalty for grappling in the box.

Charlies Shinpad

Jul 5, 2003
Oakford in Devon
It was light for the first time at 4.30am as I left for my drive down to Pompey for the week,Pompey blew it yesterday and strangely enough I thought of Eric Potts and his 2 goals against Sunderland when he came in as a sub and we were 2-0 down at home all those years back

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
i've had a SHAVE because someone in Tesco mistook me for BRUNO. Er. I mean mistook me for [MENTION=6886]Bozza[/MENTION]

The Sock of Poskett

The best is yet to come (spoiler alert)
Jun 12, 2009
That little video from the club this morning with Bobby Z. COME ON!!

John Bumlick

Banned
Apr 29, 2007
here hare here
First time I have felt good about our chances of winning since before Derby :thumbsup:

I am the complete opposite - I have been unrelentingly positive about our chances since the Derby game. Even after Friday's disaster I was still optimistic that we'd turn it around. Today, however, I am unable to shake a feeling of impending doom.

Given that my optimism wasn't rewarded against Derby, Boro or Sheffield W in the first leg, I'm hoping today's negativity is a positive.

Edit: oh yeah, I've been wearing my "lucky" blue and white striped shirt to work on the day of or day before the last few games. I am NOT wearing that shirt today.

Miximate

Aug 30, 2012
Mid Sussex
Played in a Scratch singles golf match on Saturday afternoon and said to myself that I would happily lose so long as the club won the match overall and Brighton got through on Monday night.
So far...I got stuffed 5&4, but the club won overall.....it's written in the stars!!

Raleigh Chopper

Sep 1, 2011
Plymouth
My daughter woke up in the night with stomach ache, her diarrhoea was BLUE.
I looked down the toilet and thought that's it we are going to win.
Ok so she has had stomach problems for a week or so and she had a bubblegum ice cream yesterday but a sign is a sign.

Coxovi

NSC Patron
Nov 5, 2011
Suisse
Guy at passport control at Heathrow reckons we have a good chance, works for me :albion2:

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
Today would have been my silver wedding anniversary. Instead I've travelled 250 miles down south and I've not come all this ****ing way just to buy a stick of rock.

As for those who say no team has ever overcome a two goal playoff deficit in the second leg it's #TimeToMakeHistory

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

kevo

Mar 8, 2008

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here