Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Plymouth Argyle v Portsmouth

Durlston

"Garlic bread!?"
NSC Patron
Jul 15, 2009
Haywards Heath
They must wonder if they'll ever get out of League Two now.

Grimsby will be a strong team and Doncaster were in the Championship two years ago. Next season won't be any easier.

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Thanks guys.

Of all the ways to get to Wembley, breaking the hearts of your traditional rivals at the death, you couldn't write it :hilton:

Bit beery and emotional right now but good luck for tomorrow, it's not over 'til the 90+1st minute :wink:

How are you, old chum? I've been at work & forgot about the game. Luckily, somebody reminded me. I could not be more pleased with a non-Albion result, in so many ways.

Have a cracking day out at Wembley, and well played, well PLAYED for ensuring Pompey spend another year in the Fourth Division :clap:

Last edited:

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
I went to Plymouth with several other Albion fans a few years ago, to their Fansfest, when they played Accrington. It was the week after Fans Reunited. There were quite a few Pompey fans helping too along with a local Palace fan.

Badger

NOT the Honey Badger
NSC Patron
May 8, 2007
Toronto
:lolol:

#Twats

Obviously I feel sorry for The Greatest Fans in The World (TM)

Muhammed - I’m hard - Bruce Lee

You can't change fighters
NSC Patron
Jul 25, 2005
on a pig farm
I went to Plymouth with several other Albion fans a few years ago, to their Fansfest, when they played Accrington. It was the week after Fans Reunited. There were quite a few Pompey fans helping too along with a local Palace fan.
You were in our car :smile:

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Just got back from work and seen the score. ****ing get in there!!!

Enjoy Wembley Plymouth.

:cheers:

X Isle

Mar 6, 2011
Worthing
How are you, old chum? I've been at work & forgot about the game. Luckily, somebody reminded me. I could not be more pleased with a non-Albion result, in so many ways.

Have a cracking day out at Wembley, and well played, well PLAYED for ensuring the #twats spend another year in the Fourth Division :clap:

Not at all bad m'dear... a little worse the wear thanks to far too many pints of Tribute but never will I be happier to sport a hangover than tomorrow :thumbsup:

Six years since we met up before our last fixture, can you believe it. What you guys have achieved since has been the polar footballing opposite of what we've been through. It's been hard graft, we're still having to pay off administration debts, but we're on the way back.

X Isle

Mar 6, 2011
Worthing
Just got back from work and seen the score. ****ing get in there!!!

Enjoy Wembley Plymouth.

:cheers:

Is it actually possible to enjoy it?

We won our only other trip under Warnock in '96 but even that was just about the most gut shredding, nerve wrecking experience I've ever been through...and I've met Edna :wink:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here