Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

It gets worse

HoveGulls

May 7, 2016
I'm hearing a few rumours on social media etc that Southampton have been sounding out a possible swoop for Chris Hughton in the summer, with Hughton openly admitting that he's been a long time admirer of the way The Saints have gone about their business in the last few years. Hope its not true :down:

hitony

Administrator
Jul 13, 2005
South Wales (im not welsh !!)
I'm hearing a few rumours on social media etc that Southampton have been sounding out a possible swoop for Chris Hughton in the summer, with Hughton openly admitting that he's been a long time admirer of the way The Saints have gone about their business in the last few years. Hope its not true :down:

Can you give links to the social media this is allegedly on please?

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
The whole team could get sold and Hughton go and this club will still recover.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Of course you hope it's not true. You took the time to register, just to post something you hope isn't true.

Well done.

chaileyjem

#BarberIn
NSC Patron
Jun 27, 2012
PS: There are no tweets this year with the keywords "Hughton" or "Southampton" linking him to the managers job.

hitony

Administrator
Jul 13, 2005

To be honest there is enough negativity on here at the moment, lets keep it all happy stuff :)

Arthur

Jul 8, 2003
Buxted Harbour

Oh no not social media!

**** off you Palace ****!

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Anyone who joins NSC using 'Gulls' and not 'Seagulls' in their username and posts something completely random and made up is not an Albion fan.

Interesting to see where the OP is going to take this one though.

hitony

Administrator
Jul 13, 2005

Replying or not?

el punal

From this neck of the woods I suspect that this 100% bull:shit:

Ronald Koeman is not leaving Southampton, and with a chance of Saints being in Europe next season, even more unlikely despite Everton sniffing around.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here