Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Ritchie Towell

Dolph Ins

May 26, 2014
Mid Sussex
His first contribution was an absolutely brilliant turn on the edge of the box but I am afraid I didn't notice him after that as I was telling all the spurs/arsenal/harlequins fans in the pub what twats they were. Sorry.;

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
That little move on the ball caused my left eyebrow to involuntarily venture northwards, Roger Moore-style. Amid the smog-like gloom that has descended over all things BHA tonight, that was a tiny speck of glitter amongst the shit sandwich we've just scoffed.

I imagine you calmly stroking your cat with a soft voiced retorting "I have eaten your acidic offering dear boy, and for Monday shall prepare you an excremental banquet.."

The problem we have, is who else can we put in there if Sidwell is out now? We don't have much choice but to play him along side Kayal. He did ok. I would like to see how he performs alongside a full strength side. But that's not gonna happen between now and Monday.

trueblue

Jul 5, 2003
Hove
Blimey. I must have had a bad angle. He looked about 18 stone to me and totally lost most of the time.

Eeyore

NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
His first contribution was an absolutely brilliant turn on the edge of the box but I am afraid I didn't notice him after that as I was telling all the spurs/arsenal/harlequins fans in the pub what twats they were. Sorry.;

You can stop that, old son. Some of us Albion fans also support Quins. I've had a double whammy of disappointment tonight.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
I imagine you calmly stroking your cat with a soft voiced retorting "I have eaten your acidic offering dear boy, and for Monday shall prepare you an excremental banquet.."

I've just tried saying that line in my bestest Anthony Hopkins voice. And by jimminy, it works.

I don't have a cat though, so I had to use my stuffed otter.

Good man, especially the last lot.

Have to say I didn't notice him after that first lovely bit of skill but fairs fair no one on our team had the ball.

ThePompousPaladin

Apr 7, 2013
The little i saw i thought he looked good and composed.
Where does he fit in though? Compared to our butchers, stephens and kayal. We've got where we are mainly on the back of their work.

scousefan

Apr 26, 2009
Liverpool
When he came on I genuinely thought we were going to throw in the towel! He wasn't perfect and he definitely was ts Stephens. However he stuck to his role and did make a contribution. There were a few mistakes that made him look stupid but that's to be expected. In my opinion that was a really gutsy and promising performance under the appalling circumstances!

um bongo molongo

Jul 26, 2004
Battersea
The little i saw i thought he looked good and composed.
Where does he fit in though? Compared to our butchers, stephens and kayal. We've got where we are mainly on the back of their work.

As i said on another thread, without dale or sidwell, CH has got to look at a different system as we don't have the midfield 2 to make 4-4-2 work. I'd play Kayal and Stephens as the holding midfielders with towell in front of them and behind a front 3 (pick any 3 from skalak/Murphy/lua lua/baldock/Wilson)

W.C.

Oct 31, 2011
As i said on another thread, without dale or sidwell, CH has got to look at a different system as we don't have the midfield 2 to make 4-4-2 work. I'd play Kayal and Stephens as the holding midfielders with towell in front of them and behind a front 3 (pick any 3 from skalak/Murphy/lua lua/baldock/Wilson)

Good luck with that.

therealdsg

Sep 3, 2011
Preston Park

Stephens in suspended.

sir albion

Jan 6, 2007
SWINDON
Obviously has plenty of talent and with the injuries we may well see if he's the attacking midfielder that we desperately need.

Let's hope so :)

Eeyore

NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
Indeed, why did Botica kick ?
I'll probably lose the Cup semi final I'm playing in today to complete the triple whammy!

Well, good luck with that. What semi-final is this ?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here