Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

We're done

The Birdman

Nov 30, 2008
Haywards Heath
I think we did well getting away only Two down it gives us a chance on Monday and the fans have a big part play to help lift the team.
I did vote for the drum but it pissed me off last night .
It's not over yet.
I bit of luck and with the players spirit and fans getting behind them its still all to play fore. :albion2:

Saladpack Seagull

Just Shut Up and Paddle
very positive normally but with all the injuries, 2-0 down, once again we've fallen. :down:

Look, it's half time. We're Brighton and Hove Albion. We do not roll over . We put on those stripes, get our tin hats on and fight for our Club, City and Sussex. We stand or fall together, but not before it's all over. There's still 90 minutes (at least) of this tie left. Think of the fight we had just to survive as a football club, and those fans, many of whom are sadly no longer here, who kept the Club alive. We never gave up, and the team won't give up on Monday. And when we defy all the odds and reach the Final, be proud to say "I was there on that Glory Night when the Albion gave the two-fingered salute to Wednesday and all the pundits who doubted us......." Keep The Faith.....!

Uh_huh_him

Sep 28, 2011
Early goal on Monday and it's all to play for..

We can beat Wednesday, by 3 goals at the Amex. Brentford were on a good run of form when we did them 3-0.
QPR are not a bad team either.

We need some luck to go our way or a brilliant performance from 1 or 2 players.
Fortunately we still have players capable of performing at the level required (KLL, Skalak, Murphy, Kayal).

It won't be easy, but when has it ever been?

Stand or Fall :albion2:

Sorrel

Jul 5, 2003
Back in East Sussex
It can be done on Monday, of course, just like it could have been successful at the Riverside. An early goal, a bit of luck and things will be very different.

It's not the most likely outcome, but if football always produced the most likely outcome then we wouldn't bother watching it.

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
Anyone else think Bloom has taken
us as far as we can go?didn't want to pay Murray's wage...
Perhaps it s time to step down and get a Russian or far eastern owner in,hasn't done Leicester any harm.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Wow, just wow.

You're either trolling or have just taken the crown as NSC's prize cock, and, given the competition, that's a hell of an achievement.

smeariestbat

May 5, 2012
Wow, just wow.

You're either trolling or have just taken the crown as NSC's prize cock, and, given the competition, that's a hell of an achievement.

Jus think this was so well said, it needs to be said again

derbyseagull

May 6, 2006
Derby UK
I was proud to be a Albion Fan last night. Many teams would already be out of this tie but the spirit in this team is amazing. I was praying we kept it to just two and the boys did. I know its going to be tough but we are not out of this. Lets get behind whoever wears the shirts on Monday. Come on you SEAGULLS !!!!!!!!!

TottonSeagull

Mar 5, 2011
Totton (Nr Southampton)
I was proud to be a Albion Fan last night. Many teams would already be out of this tie but the spirit in this team is amazing. I was praying we kept it to just two and the boys did. I know its going to be tough but we are not out of this. Lets get behind whoever wears the shirts on Monday. Come on you SEAGULLS !!!!!!!!!

Totally agree with this. Those who weren't at the game wouldn't have experienced the atmosphere. I think a lesser team would have lost 3 or 4 and Wednesday would be booking Wembley tickets. However we are still in this and even with the injuries we may just do this! #proudoftheteam

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
If I was a Wednesday fan I would have left the stadium tonight somewhat a little disappointed. We were a severely wounded animal tonight & they should have killed the game off when we went down to ten men. But they failed to win by anymore than two goals. They could well come to regret that come 10pm on Monday evening. As we know a wounded animal can often be much more dangerous than a fit one. It won't be easy but there's still light at the end of the tunnel.

I know quite a few Wednesday fans who aren't disappointed. Far from it, they are delighted to have a two goal lead over a team that hasn't beaten them this season.
We have a weakened squad now, so, although I hope we can do it on Monday, I very much doubt we will.

Hope is a terrible thing as the disappointment is greater, so I'd rather not hope right now.

I will be there supporting and singing, so don't abuse me, but I am also being realistic. We need a miracle.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here