Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

New Veggie Pie Monday

SicilianHungary

Dec 5, 2015
I quite like the spinach, ricotta and mushroom veggie pie on a regular match day. I'm not a veggie, so I'll eat anything really!

Marty___Mcfly

I see your wicked plan - I’m a junglist.
Sep 14, 2011
Piglets said the special pie on Saturday was going to be steak and spinach. It turned out the special pie was a sausage roll.

Diego Napier

Mar 27, 2010
If it's as good as the spinach & ricotta then it'll be excellent.

:drool:

A real veggie pie???

Attachments

• 233.jpg
    233.jpg
    1,006.8 KB · Views: 134

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
I've never had a decent pie

Sent from my XT1032 using Tapatalk

Horton's halftime iceberg

Blooming Marvellous
Jan 9, 2005
Brighton
More veggie pies the better, shame they don't do a vegan one. Its a shame we cant order them in advance so that we are guaranteed one, if you do not get their early - which will be tough on a night game, you often end up with crisps as the veggie option.

Still if Forest Green come up to the league we will have the first Vegan Organic club in the league. Bring on the the sweet and sour tofu balls.

Hotchilidog

Jan 24, 2009
More veggie pies the better, shame they don't do a vegan one. Its a shame we cant order them in advance so that we are guaranteed one, if you do not get their early - which will be tough on a night game, you often end up with crisps as the veggie option.

Still if Forest Green come up to the league we will have the first Vegan Organic club in the league. Bring on the the sweet and sour tofu balls.

Yes indeed, come on Forest Green!

halbpro

Jan 25, 2012
Brighton
I actually really like the current mushroom one, but that new one sounds excellent too. Shall be giving it a try, unless there's an excellent new meaty pie.

Aug 11, 2003
The Open Market
Cauliflower AND broccoli? Is this a case of two wrongs making a right? :shrug:

Meanwhile, [MENTION=6886]Bozza[/MENTION], as a one-time delivery boy for Piglet's, I know that for matchdays, they only supply pies and (occasionally) sausage rolls for the club. As much as I love the pies, the sausage rolls are a class above. Too bad if you're a veggie though.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Cauliflower AND broccoli? Is this a case of two wrongs making a right? :shrug:

Meanwhile, [MENTION=6886]Bozza[/MENTION], as a one-time delivery boy for Piglet's, I know that for matchdays, they only supply pies and (occasionally) sausage rolls for the club. As much as I love the pies, the sausage rolls are a class above. Too bad if you're a veggie though.

I've seen them - they look amazing. Nearly enough to turn me.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here