• Poll closed .

Bring back Bryan wade!!

I wanna caravan for me ma
Jun 28, 2010
Hassocks
Where is the option for 11?...

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat

I hope I'm wrong but I can see Wednesday beating us. Then comes the inevitable raiding from the Prem boys with all their money and then we're back in the middle of a rebuild job. Again.

But, you know what? Whatever happens you can be damn sure I'm going to be back in the WSU at the start of next season cheering us on.

That's how I feel. I cannot get past losing to Wednesday.
I'll still be there next season.

Diablo

NSC Patron
Sep 22, 2014
lewes
Last weekend we drew the game that would have promoted us had we won...How can 14% be a Ten ???? I`m a three now, I may well be an seven friday evening an eight after Mondays game and hopefully a Ten after Wembley game. But a ten now is ridiculous !!!

Withdean and I

Aug 6, 2003
Mojo at 5 right now. Nervous about play offs but hopeful!
Even if we fail this season I think we could build into an even stronger team for a real go at automatic promotion next season.

5mins-from-amex

Sep 1, 2011
coldean
To start the season 22 games unbeaten, occupy first place for more days than any other team in the division and end up in the play offs is a disappointment.

No Dunk, No Stephens, a forward line that has seemingly forgotten in the last couple of weeks how to make a goalkeeper work, one win against the top 6 teams, three televised games when we struggle to play well and/or get a good result on TV, away to a side we have never beaten at their ground, a fixture that saw two dire games already this season combine to not fill me with anything like confidence.

All of this.

Hotchilidog

Jan 24, 2009
Gone for 8, which maybe slightly overstating it. Still I am feeling positive, I just think this team is prepared for promotion. We have spent the entire season looking up and not down and I feel this gives us an edge over the other teams, just a gut feeling.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Gone for 8, which maybe slightly overstating it. Still I am feeling positive, I just think this team is prepared for promotion. We have spent the entire season looking up and not down and I feel this gives us an edge over the other teams, just a gut feeling.

Do you want me to add 7.5 as an option for you?

jimhigham

Je Suis Rhino
Apr 25, 2009
Woking
Met my Boro supporting colleague at work last night. Shook hands. Congratulated/commiserated as appropriate. Dissected the match. It's now over, done and behind me. I've got my ticket for Monday and I feel my mojo rising with each passing minute. By Monday evening I'm going to erupt in Albiony Fever.

Trevor

In my Fifties, still know nothing
NSC Patron
Dec 16, 2012
Milton Keynes
I've gone 8 - I'm sure we'll prepare well. These are good times as an Albion fan. I'll be there on Monday - really looking forward to it

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
I'm being generous with 2.

This fantastically brilliant season peaked with Salak's goal of the season, and seems to have plunged off a cliff.

ROSM

Dec 26, 2005
Just far enough away from LDC

How this team picks themselves up will be key. And I now really believe they will channel any concerns or feeling off injustice in a positive way

Hotchilidog

Jan 24, 2009
How this team picks themselves up will be key. And I now really believe they will channel any concerns or feeling off injustice in a positive way

Me too. They will not want to let this season go without a fight, they have worked too hard for it.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
You moody git!
Yeah I'm surprising myself with this one, but:-

- My take away from the Derby game was 'why aren't we a 'team' anymore'?
- Celebrating a nothing goal like a Leicester City fan, seems odd.
- v Middlesborough again the 'team' that was so obvious all 2016 had evaporated.
- I could have played in goal for that game and 'Boro would still be promoted.

With key players missing Wednesday :lol:, fookin Sheffield fookin Wednesday :lol: will be almost expecting to turn us over.

This season wasn't supposed to be like this.
Now we've had too much of a good thing, it's pay back time.

I change my vote to 1 (one).

(1st edit) Oh and all the **** **** this **** **** that is getting right on my tits, as it's making us sound like Scousers.

(2nd edit) /\ FFS

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here