[Albion] Albion mojometer

How's your Albion mojo?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales

I'm feeling a bit ambivalent about it all really. I'd like to see us go up, but I'll still be a Brighton nut whatever division we're in. I can't really lose.

B-right-on

Living the dream
Apr 23, 2015
Shoreham Beaaaach
Results are better than I thought they would be reading the posts on NSC. Will get better closer to the games IMO

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
8.5/9 but when I come on NSC it quickly descends to a 3

Sent from my XT1032 using Tapatalk

Big G

Dec 14, 2005
Brighton
You know what, this time last week I was so nervous but now I'm looking at Friday as a normal away game.

But it isn't a normal away game is it?

Was on the same train of thought as you at first after Saturday....but in the cold light of day we are in the play offs with the best chance to get to Wembley in years and have no doubt we have the beating of any team in the play offs!

People are forgetting that despite the bigger picture of that game, if in any other game at Middlesbrough we came away with a draw with 10 men we would be chuffed to fvcking bits. We didn't lose the match!

Friday is far from just another way game...it's the start of a massive chance of promotion!

Acker79

NSC Patreon
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
To start the season 22 games unbeaten, occupy first place for more days than any other team in the division and end up in the play offs is a disappointment.

No Dunk, No Stephens, a forward line that has seemingly forgotten in the last couple of weeks how to make a goalkeeper work, one win against the top 6 teams, three televised games when we struggle to play well and/or get a good result on TV, away to a side we have never beaten at their ground, a fixture that saw two dire games already this season combine to not fill me with anything like confidence.

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
To start the season 22 games unbeaten, occupy first place for more days than any other team in the division and end up in the play offs is a disappointment.

No Dunk, No Stephens, a forward line that has seemingly forgotten in the last couple of weeks how to make a goalkeeper work, one win against the top 6 teams, three televised games when we struggle to play well and/or get a good result on TV, away to a side we have never beaten at their ground, a fixture that saw two dire games already this season combine to not fill me with anything like confidence.
Now I'm at 2

Sent from my XT1032 using Tapatalk

Turkey

Jul 4, 2003
6 which is quite a climb in the last 24 hours. Expecting to be 8 or higher come Friday.

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley

No real chance of freshening the midfield up either especially with two games close to each other. Strikers who looked really poor the other day to.

I'm hoping the players are angry and fired up for this. That could see us sneak into the final.

8ace

Banned
Jul 21, 2003
Brighton
If you are going on friday [MENTION=6886]Bozza[/MENTION] I will buy young that long owed pint of STRONGBOW in the Penny Black :drink:

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....

Sorry to say this, I'm still pissed at Dean....

Although one thing you can't get away from this season is we have all been pleasantly surprised....

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
If you are going on friday [MENTION=6886]Bozza[/MENTION] I will buy young that long owed pint of STRONGBOW in the Penny Black :drink:

Most kind, but I'm afraid I won't be there young man.

I was going to be, but the thought of STRONGBOW has put me right off.

8ace

Banned
Jul 21, 2003
Brighton
Most kind, but I'm afraid I won't be there young man.

I was going to be, but the thought of STRONGBOW has put me right off.

clough 450 x 300.jpg

EPIC typo by me

It will have to wait til another day as I'm not paying Brighton prices mate.

neilbard

Hedging up
Oct 8, 2013
Tyringham

So a big fat 10 then :lolol:

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here