Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Time to leave Dean alone?????

Mayonaise

May 25, 2014
Haywards Heath
Personall I hope he dies screaming,****ing cheat.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Wow! I am angry too - Dean made a mistake and it cost us but this?

TBH I am more angry with the FA. Dean acted whilst under the pressure of a cauldron of noise, screaming boro players and seconds to make a decision. Mistakes can and will be made in those circumstances...

The FA however are a disgrace! They had a chance to right this obvious wrong whilst under no pressure, with plenty of evidence and they bottled the opportunity. The appeal process is a farce and the FA as disgraceful as UEFA and FIFA above them.

TBH I am more angry with the FA. Dean acted whilst under the pressure of a cauldron of noise, screaming boro players and seconds to make a decision. Mistakes can and will be made in those circumstances...

The FA however are a disgrace! They had a chance to right this obvious wrong whilst under no pressure, with plenty of evidence and they bottled the opportunity. The appeal process is a farce and the FA as disgraceful as UEFA and FIFA above them.

Perhaps I should amend,
I hope he dies alone and screaming ,horrible little cheat.

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
Kinel , cut the bloke some slack he drives a lada .

R0dxnh9h.jpg

rippleman

Oct 18, 2011

Nope. He made his decision when he got the yellow card out. The coward then bottled it when the Boro players got in his face and changed his mind.

He is not fit to referee and deserves all the crap he gets.

D

Deleted User X18H

You don't need to read it. It's an appallingly written piece by [MENTION=1991]hove born&bred[/MENTION] that adds nothing at all. If you're that interested I'l paraphrase here and give you the worst of the writing highlights. Then you can know what you need to by reading NSC and not clicking through.

Precis: We should stop moaning, Stephens and Ramirez had a shoving match earlier where hands were raised and Dean chose to take no action, so he's a good guy really. He refereed at Withdean without incident so he's a good guy really. We should concentrate on the playoffs.

The worst bit of English is "Right under the nose of referee Dean both Stephens and Gaston Ramirez, the player the Seagulls midfielder was adjudged to have fouled, had a pushing and shoving match."

The worst argument is that referees act retrospectively all the time, it's called advantage. Only Timmy uses an exclamation mark as if this were an enshrined truth which, of course, it is not. A referee chooses to play advantage immediately and then has a further immediate decision to make as to whether that advantage occurred. There's nothing retrospective about advantage at all, in fact it is anti-retrospective in that if it is not played and you're clean through you can't go back.

There, that's thirty seconds of your life back. All you need in NSC.

Oh no Timmy's more famouser than me.

Poor Thackers

Albumen

Don't wait for me!
Jan 19, 2010
Brighton - In your face
According to Brighton & Hove News, its time to leave poor hard done by referee, Dean alone.
Personally I hope he doesn't referee again.

http://www.brightonandhovenews.org/...-rotten-to-dean-and-concentrate-on-wednesday/

Honestly? I think I have an idea what his point is (if I've deciphered it correctly and we're talking Zodiac levels of code breaking here), saying Dean thought Dale was wound up from the last altercation so Dean presumed he went in with intent. It still doesn't excuse him going for a yellow then a red when he knew his yellow was on the floor. And it still looks like a 50/50 that Stephens won.
Anyway.
FRIDAY!

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
Oh no Timmy's more famouser than me.

Poor Thackers

:lolol:

How are you more "famouser" exactly? People read and comment on your stuff because it's utter shit. You're the equivalent of those people who used to go on The Word's "I'd do anything to get on TV" segment un-ironically and have some fat bird crap in their mouth. How much are you, Le Duc and Wadsworth making on that site exactly? The summarising I did was done using a browser with an ad-blocker on it (NSC is white listed) so you made the square route of f*** all out of my two visits (unless you w*** off in to a sock every time you get attention which is gross but possible).

While we're at it why didn't you reply to my post on the Marathon thread? Are you or are you not entering for REMF next year? If you're that famous then the £1000 target should be a breeze and I'm sure half of Brighton is queuing up to coach you under four hours. You up for it or what?

D

Deleted User X18H

:lolol:

How are you more "famouser" exactly? People read and comment on your stuff because it's utter shit. You're the equivalent of those people who used to go on The Word's "I'd do anything to get on TV" segment un-ironically and have some fat bird crap in their mouth. How much are you, Le Duc and Wadsworth making on that site exactly? The summarising I did was done using a browser with an ad-blocker on it (NSC is white listed) so you made the square route of f*** all out of my two visits (unless you w*** off in to a sock every time you get attention which is gross but possible).

While we're at it why didn't you reply to my post on the Marathon thread? Are you or are you not entering for REMF next year? If you're that famous then the £1000 target should be a breeze and I'm sure half of Brighton is queuing up to coach you under four hours. You up for it or what?

image.png

How much eh? How much ?

I bet you've never built up a business from scratch in Dud-lee

DavidinSouthampton

NSC Patron
Jan 3, 2012
Can't we just move on...... and hopefully up.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here