Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Time to leave Dean alone?????

sparkie

Jul 17, 2003
Hove
It's funny. Naylor has tuned into the fans' mood on this one, and although obviously being more objective and less extreme, has backed the same horse.

Timmy wades in, totally misjudging feelings, and looks an absolute prat.

Priceless 'journalism'.

Da Man Clay

T'Blades
Dec 16, 2004
Well that's another 3 pages of discussion illiterate Tim has garnered. Better just to let his articles die the death they should without comment.

Shropshire Seagull

Nov 5, 2004
Telford
If / when we have Mike Dean as referee next time, perhaps a chant of:

Mike Dean, Mike Dean, never a red.
Mike Dean, never a red.

I did think of "show us" before "never" but that would perhaps be encouraging him to show his red card, potentially to one of our players.
And we know this fool is easily influenced by others .....

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
He does the same on there as he does here.

He's an attention seeker.

With three pages (and counting) of comments on his words – mission accomplished!

:timmy:

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
Like Ramirez, the Manchester Utd team coach arrived late last night, and suffered some superficial damage. But did Mike Dean give the West Ham coach a red card? NO, HE DID NOT.

I'm not letting this go until he's at least consistent.
Not the WH coach, no. But...

[tweet]730105266914627585[/tweet]

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
No chance, next time he turns up at the AMEX I want people to remember and absolutely destroy him in every way possible.

graz126

Oct 17, 2003
doncaster
watching him ref the west ham v man utd game. everytime a foot was raised and nothing given made me feel quite angry. so many tackles far far worse than stephens never even gave a free kick.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
I'm annoyed with Dean because not only did he make a bad mistake, he made a completely avoidable mistake. We all know refereeing is a really tough job and mistakes happen. But they happen because the game is fast and a lot is happening and it's difficult to see what's going on everywhere all the time. That's not what caused this mistake though. He sent Dale off because he saw Gaston's leg and that's no way to referee.

I'm even more annoyed with the FA though, There's no excuse for refusing the appeal, it's completely disgraceful.

mejonaNO12 aka riskit

Dec 4, 2003
England
"The main criticism appears to be that Dean acted retrospectively, only reaching for the red card once he saw the apparent gaping hole in Ramirez’s shin.

But don’t referees often act retrospectively? It’s called the advantage rule!"

I don't......ummm....I.....I mean ...I don't think I ......uuummmm..

WHAT?? :lolol:

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
Yet another appallingly-written piece from Timmy.

They must be truly, truly desperate to continue to allow him to subject this utter shit on their reader.

Corrected for you

WhingForPresident

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2009
Marlborough
Untitled-2.jpg

Wozza

Shite Supporter
Jul 6, 2003
If you gave a typewriter to a dozen or so monkeys... they'd object to their work being seen alongside this.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here