Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Play off final - club ticket allocation

shingle

Jan 18, 2004
Lewes
Just been looking on t'internet for any info re club ticket allocation for championship play off final at Wembley, and Middlesborough and Norwich both received 38.000 each last year costing from £38-£98 depending on which category.

So defo no ticket binfest should we get there. :)

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
No offence, folks, but until such time as it becomes directly relevant to us- and because I'm certain I'm not the only superstitious one on here- all "Wembley ticket allocation" posts are likely to be shifted to other areas of this forum, OK?

We can move them back if and when it becomes necessary :)

sparkie

Jul 17, 2003
Hove
No offence, folks, but until such time as it becomes directly relevant to us- and because I'm certain I'm not the only superstitious one on here- all "Wembley ticket allocation" posts are likely to be shifted to other areas of this forum, OK?

Can the threads be locked for Karma reasons until or if they become relevant?

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patron
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing

Great call and thank you.

shingle

Jan 18, 2004
Lewes
Get a grip chaps superstition and karma have got nothing to do with it, TOUCHWOOD

Be positive and act like we're gonna be there. A change of direction is what's needed as footballing gods have not smiled on us in recent play offs

shingle

Jan 18, 2004
Lewes
The Blackadder 'Scottish Play' episode comes to mind

MACBETH shouted in loud voice

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
Not even going to think about the final.
Fingers crossed and all that, and I would love to have a day out there.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here