Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Wot no drinking thread?

SeagullinExile

Sep 10, 2010
London
Got a bottle of Estrella Damm Inedit, supposedly lager that's meant to be had with food but **** it, I'm going bareback (by which I mean, without food, obviously).

It's chilling in the freezer for consumption once i've given my lad a bath and got him to sleep. Guinness XX and some random 9% German ale may be joining the party if the mood strikes. Will report back.

View attachment 74413

What?! Always wear a condom when drinking in excess - Its a rather handy portable commode :thumbsup:

Goldstone1976

We Got Calde in!!
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Apr 30, 2013
Herts
3 pints of different ales (all good), a G&T, & half a bottle of white with dinner in Scarborough.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Sorry I was driving.

Starting "Friday night drinking" threads whilst behind the wheel is frowned upon.

Stowford Press now, anyway.

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Finished a nice bottle of Chateau Neuf tonight. Feeling very relaxed now.

:)

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
just opened a Westveletteren 12..... hell, you can't take it with you....

WhingForPresident

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2009
Marlborough
Pleased to report that the fancy Estrella is very nice chilled, it to perfection as well which was a nice bonus.

I was planning to have the whole 750ml but the missus took the remaining 182 ml from my pint, somewhat souring my overall experience. Guinness XX next I feel and perhaps the one stupidly strong ale (turns out it's Belgian not German, called Tripel Karmeliet) to round it off, a bit squiffy is fine for tonight but need to be in ship shape for getting ****ed up- win or lose- tomorrow.

Jimmy Grimble

Getting pissed so I wake up with fewer cares for my emotions and the inevitable deflation tomorrow.

WhingForPresident

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2009
Marlborough
I can't be the only one still committed to the cause, right?

Posh Estrella, weird absurdly strong (but very nice) Belgian beer and a few Peronis gone, cracking open the Guinness XX now.

I haven't eaten much so it's caught up with me a bit..

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here