Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

No crying for the camera

seaford

Feb 8, 2007
Unfortunately I could not get a ticket for Saturday, so will have to watch the game in a pub in Seaford, The Crown anyone?

Anyway, for those people that are going, can I please ask that if the result does not go the way that we hope, that our supporters do not cry (inside the stadium). I know supporting the team is emotional, but there is nothing worse than Sky zooming in on fans who cannot keep a stiff upper lip, unless of course they are Palace fans, then it is very funny.

Thank you.

#dontcry4sky

reigate

Nov 10, 2005
Unfortunately I could not get a ticket for Saturday, so will have to watch the game in a pub in Seaford, The Crown anyone?

Anyway, for those people that are going, can I please ask that if the result does not go the way that we hope, that our supporters do not cry (inside the stadium). I know supporting the team is emotional, but there is nothing worse than Sky zooming in on fans who cannot keep a stiff upper lip, unless of course they are Palace fans, then it is very funny.

Thank you.

#dontcry4sky

What if we win?

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location

Thank you.

#dontcry4sky

Oh god yes this.

Attention-seeking of the highest order. If I see a grown man crying at the end of this game because we've dropped into the PLAYOFFS, then I hope someone punches him in the EAR.

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
i recall a couple of weeks ago TV showing a couple of kids crying because Leicester didnt win. wtf has it come to?

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
Honestly I'm not sure many will cry if it doesn't go our way - we still have the play offs and yes it will be absolutely gutting but the faint hope the play offs gives you will probably keep the tears away for most.

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
image.png

You should have told this poor sod !

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
I'll just be doing my severely pissed off face if we lose - I've perfected it over the years. However, having been on that bloody awful terrace at Hereford 19 years ago, winning may be quite emotional.

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
Either way there will likely be fans 'crying' in order to get a 5 secs of fame me me me, it's all about me moment on camera. Such is the way people are these days. It's fake, it's phoney and its f UCKING irritating. Get a grip and belt up as our parents and grandparents would say. Have some self respect people and go nuts or go home. But no crying. It's pathetic if you're aged 10 or more.

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
Enjoy watching the game in Seaford (enough reason to cry on its own). I will be cheering, dancing and singing in Middlesborough when we win on Saturday.

I'd check your spelling before you set up the satnav fella.

Pretty Plnk Fairy

NSC Patreon
Jan 30, 2008
Boys dont cry, although I did get very emotynal when my gooseberry preserve was awarded second place in the Newhaven village fate three years ago.

Sent a few lads to have a quiet word with the bitch who won it to. Cant go into details as OB may be watching but her strawbery patch will be out of order for a few more years ???

Regards

DR

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here