Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Dale Stephens deserves to be in the Premier League next season!

franny

Banned
May 4, 2016
Hey All,

I think whatever happens at the weekend, Dale Stephens deserves to be in the Premier League next season.

Interestingly, on this subject - I found an article online talking about him and other Championship stars.

<spam link deleted>

Last edited by a moderator:

SIMMO SAYS

Jul 31, 2012
Incommunicado
Hey All,

I think whatever happens at the weekend, Dale Stephens deserves to be in the Premier League next season.

Interestingly, on this subject - I found an article online talking about him and other Championship stars.

[\QUOTE]

Palarse:eek:
Or if not one of those :safeway:Lady Boys

Last edited by a moderator:

amexer

Aug 8, 2011
If we are in championship no doubt club will receive offers for players. Nice if can keep them but cant blame any player for wanting a taste of premiership league.

Dec 29, 2011
Good luck with your site. For future reference people here are usually more receptive if you're honest about articles you wrote rather than pretend you've discovered them online.

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
3. Paul Galllagher (Preston)

TSB

Captain Hindsight
Jul 7, 2003
Lansdowne Place, Hove
Despite the absence of Will Buckley, I'm guessing that 'James Kent' is [MENTION=153]perseus[/MENTION]'s alter ego.

Rotherham, Preston, Cardiff and Wolves.
McCormack? Judge? Friend? Lookman? Marshall? Kayal? No, a random left back you've not heard of and Kirk ****ing Broadfoot.
Nice one.

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
Talks about a Wolves full back but not the one who's an England U21 international? Bizarre

I bet none of those players (except Stephens, I hope) is in the PL next season

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here