Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

19th December 2015.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Best defence in the league. Only need the draw. In front of 31000 "Northern Monkeys" Get your Kanga Pants on. The use name says it all.

As I said above - Boro getting promoted is what everyone expects, although some observers may be puzzled how you managed to turn this 11 point (plus a game in hand) lead over us...

Screen Shot 2016-05-03 at 22.02.17.png

...into a wafer-thin goals difference advantage alone, given how good you are all claiming your side to be, and the millions you've spent. Maybe it's a consequence of having a flaky manager. What is your view on how you managed to squander those 11 points?

May 3, 2016
Boro's performance will be miles better than my spealing. If that's your defence you are truly in the $hit. Have a nice day out in the North East of England, most of you will probably get nose bleeds being so far from the Southern Rivera.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Boro's performance will be miles better than my spealing. If that's your defence you are truly in the $hit. Have a nice day out in the North East of England, most of you will probably get nose bleeds being so far from the Southern Rivera.

11 points ahead and a game in hand. Where did they go? Keen to hear...

Jul 7, 2003
Enjoy your big day in Boro - put some lemonade in your strong north east beer.

Strongest Camerons Brewery Ale appears to be Inglenook at a mighty 4.6%. Might as well bring up some Shandy Bass or Top Deck if that's all you can muster?

Finchley Seagull

Feb 25, 2004
North London
We all remember what happened that day, don't we Albion.?
Enjoy your big day in Boro - put some lemonade in your strong north east beer.
Claptrap is alive and kicking . 2-0 home win UTFB.:bowdown:

What a pathetic human being you must be. Seriously. You have nothing better to do on a Tuesday than this.

You beat a team with half our players out at Christmas. Even without Dunk we're much stronger now. None of Knockaert, Skalak, Rosenior, Goldson and Baldock played then.But don't let facts get in the way of your idiocy. We may well lose or draw but I would never be as arrogant as you before a match. It would be great if you're team had a similar view.

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
All I can think of is Julio Geordio when I read your posts. Sorry.

[yt]uSXzRWlL7Z0[/yt]

Yes I realise you are Middlesbrough.

GreersElbow

Jan 5, 2012
A Northern Outpost

Had to go threw Middlesbrough yesterday, only thing that hurt my nose was the smell; how can you live in a place with air like that from the industry?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here