Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Winning on Saturday, the Hughton way

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Heard lots of people talking about how we have to go to Boro and really go for it, try and smash them up etc etc.

Not a chance.

Hughton will go there to be level or better and still in the game by 60-70 minutes and then go for it. Might not be good for our nerves but it's the way it will be. I do believe it may work too.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Hughton will go there to be level or better and still in the game by 60-70 minutes and then go for it. Might not be good for our nerves but it's the way it will be. I do believe it may work too.
Level or better, so we could be 3 up after 60 then.

It would be a bit daft to go crazy and have no defence and find ourselves 2 down at half time, but we're not going to be completely cautious.

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
Level or better, so we could be 3 up after 60 then.

It would be a bit daft to go crazy and have no defence and find ourselves 2 down at half time, but we're not going to be completely cautious.

Be cautious, then hit them on the break with our fanatstic pace.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Whatever happens you can guarantee our players will be better losers than the spurs players
I see they drew, Leicester Champions - what did the Spurs players do?

bhawoddy

Jan 25, 2011
Heard lots of people talking about how we have to go to Boro and really go for it, try and smash them up etc etc.

Not a chance.

I don't care how we play.........utter crap, for all I care, just as long as we get a result.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here