Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

"Were Loose"

The poster you are thinking of, thought the person with learning difficulties was fair game for 'teasing' and abuse.

Post #4 is right.

Well yes, but let's be fair here, Mark was not adverse to hurling insults left right and centre.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Well yes, but let's be fair here, Mark was not adverse to hurling insults left right and centre.

Without getting into personal details, that was part of his learning difficulties.

Mods, I don't think this discussion should go into any more details.

Without getting into personal details, that was part of his learning difficulties.

Mods, I don't think this discussion should go into any more details.

Passionate about all things Albion though, that'll do for me.

Surf's Up

Jul 17, 2011
Here
I always though it was a tongue-in-cheek, self-deprecating reference to our collective sphincters???

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
As best as I can recall, it was just a phrase that became one of the many NSCisms that exist. See also: scenes, marvellous and fixtures for example.

Believe it or not, we're not in the habit of trying to take the piss out of anyone who has troubles, particularly in the main NSC banner which is viewed millions of times every month. That wouldn't be a nice thing to do.

Worthingite

Sexy Pete... :D
Sep 16, 2011
Worthing
For the winning gets my vote, but for the love of God only change it AFTER the outcome!!!!!

alfredmizen

Banned
Mar 11, 2015
Essentially some simpletons from the Facebook generation of kids were spelling 'we'll lose' this way & it was rightly humoured. This were instead of we'll really grinds my gears fwiw. Of instead of have is another creeping in.
I agree makes are site look stupid.

RexCathedra

Aurea Mediocritas
Jan 14, 2005
Vacationland
Should of cracked down on the bad spelling and grammer long before this.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here