Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Bloom or Parish?

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
All this is true but Parish did by some CLADDING to polish the turd up a bit so I'd prob go for him :bow:

Also he's on Twitter & argues with fans on there as well as tell fans when they have an exciting transfer coming in (only for it to be someone like Adebayor) :thumbsup:

Parish also looks like a **** which is good for chairman.

matbha

Apr 13, 2014
All this is true but Parish did by some CLADDING to polish the turd up a bit so I'd prob go for him :bow:

Also he's on Twitter & argues with fans on there as well as tell fans when they have an exciting transfer coming in (only for it to be someone like Adebayor) :thumbsup:

Parish also looks like a **** which is good for chairman.

Has to be TB cant see palace ever getting a new ground

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex

Red'n'Blue

Jan 6, 2011
Steve Parish signed up to the Palace fans forum just to threaten them with court action for questioning his transfer policy.

That says all you need to know.

No he didn't. They were on the site long before that.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
We've got a lifelong fan who comes from a family of lifelong Albion fans.

They've got someone who started to flog his holding to Yanks as quickly as you can say "how can I get some of this Premier League money for myself?".

I think we'll stick with what we've got. I'm sure they will too, although god knows why.

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
Got some details?

I Googled 'redevelop Selhurst Park' and selected results only from the last month and all I could find was Palace fans moaning it had all gone quiet: http://www.holmesdale.net/page.php?id=106&tid=159851
We're talking with Croydon council and sainsburys and mr parish said last week an announcement will be made in the summer regarding the re build . As you know this can take awhile to come to fruition but hopefully we won't have too long to wait now , it needs doing because the new cladding is getting abit dated now .

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
We're talking with Croydon council and sainsburys and mr parish said last week an announcement will be made in the summer regarding the re build . As you know this can take awhile to come to fruition but hopefully we won't have too long to wait now , it needs doing because the new cladding is getting abit dated now .

How exciting for you.

After year of neglect, it must be heartening if Parish is able to get the Yanks to part with cash when there had been no sign that he would himself.

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
How exciting for you.

After year of neglect, it must be heartening if Parish is able to get the Yanks to part with cash when there had been no sign that he would himself.
Very exciting , I can hardly contain myself .

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
How exciting for you.

Double post .

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Very exciting , I can hardly contain myself .

I can imagine!

I've been trying to find Parish talking about the development recently and have failed. However, I was really pleased to read that your new part-owners actually come along to a game sometimes. Seriously, they sometimes comes to games! Is there no end to the Palace feel good factor right now?

“We have had the wins in the FA Cup since they came in and fortunately they were over for one of those games, so they actually witnessed a Palace victory.”

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
I can imagine!

I've been trying to find Parish talking about the development recently and have failed. However, I was really pleased to read that your new part-owners actually come along to a game sometimes. Seriously, they sometimes comes to games! Is there no end to the Palace feel good factor right now?

“We have had the wins in the FA Cup since they came in and fortunately they were over for one of those games, so they actually witnessed a Palace victory.”
It's nice they can get to games but America is quite a distance to get to games every week , it's nearly as far as Australia .

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Who would you rather have as Chairman of your club, A Bloom, Esq., or S Parish, Tosser?
You getting jealous of all the weird questions that have been asked recently?

Goldstone1976

We Got Calde in!!
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Apr 30, 2013
Herts
You getting jealous of all the weird questions that have been asked recently?

Well, I didn't want to be left out. I've got a cracker for you to ask, if you'd like it: who would you rather win on the last day of the season, Boro or the Albion? You're welcome.

Red'n'Blue

Jan 6, 2011
Doesn't Browett do the message board goonery, and Parish take care of the twitter bellendery ? :lolol:

That's how it did work but both are very quiet at the moment, which isn't surprising since we have won 1 in 19 league games.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Well, I didn't want to be left out. I've got a cracker for you to ask, if you'd like it: who would you rather win on the last day of the season, Boro or the Albion? You're welcome.
I think I'd be fixtured, but thanks for thinking of me.

Albion my Albion

NSC Patron
Feb 6, 2016
Indiana, USA
Double post .

normal_double-posts-double-post-everywhere.jpg

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here