PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patreon
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
Jeffrey Monakana played alright for Wealdstone, despite them losing 0-3 at home to Eastbourne Borough.

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patreon
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
Hopefully he’ll score the winner. Could do with a local game in the 3rd round.

Odd floodlights at Wrexham very bright in a few areas around the l/h goal apart from that like candles

AZ Gull

@SeagullsAcademy Threads: @bhafcacademy
Oct 14, 2003
Chandler, AZ
Have we said he can’t play in the cup?

If we have, Wrexham didn't listen; he's already featured twice for them in the competition.

I suspect it is more likely a loss of form - he's only made one start and two sub appearances in the last 7 games, and as he was an unused sub last week, I'm pretty sure he isn't injured - Shankly Knows Best For Maguire-Drew

AZ Gull

@SeagullsAcademy Threads: @bhafcacademy
Oct 14, 2003
Chandler, AZ
You will have seen far more of him than me, but I'm very surprised he is still on Albion's books to be honest.

In 2014 he was awarded a two-year scholarship/three-year professional contract and he seemed to have the world at his feet. He scored 10 goals in the first nine U-18 matches of the 2015-16 season (including 4 against Swansea). He scored 16 goals and had 6 assists for Dagenham & Redbridge in 48 appearances in 2016-17. However, somewhere along the line he seems to have come unstuck.

It was pretty clear when he joined Wrexham on loan this season at a lower level than last season's loans that he was no longer progressing. I haven't actually seen anything of him in the last couple of seasons so I can't really comment.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
He tried hard for us. We just never seemed to pass to him!

Agreed - I recall him being a headless chicken with pace but never really getting the ball :lol:

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here