Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Opinion from Boro fan board tonight

KT17

Apr 19, 2014
"The better team tonight against a good Blues side, a perfectly good goal ruled out and Leads hitting the bar. Next Saturday, hopefully the luck will be with Boro. Definitely good enough to win against any Championship side though."

There we go - we're doomed!

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
"The better team tonight against a good Blues side, a perfectly good goal ruled out and Leads hitting the bar. Next Saturday, hopefully the luck will be with Boro. Definitely good enough to win against any Championship side though."

To be fair to them, they have won 2 more than anyone else and have the best record against teams in the top third - 2.08pts from games against sides in the top third. They've just decided to have their big wobble at the end of the season (again...).

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006

We;d be saying the same and they're right. They are good enough to win against any Championship side - and so are we. I honestly can't see anything wrong in that statement.

KT17

Apr 19, 2014
And

"I think Brighton only know one way to play. If they came to ours having to defend i think it kind of goes against their style of play. For me their main weakness is in central defence and you only have to look at the replay of our game at the Amex to see what we need to do as for most of their games i have watched since, they haven't changed much."

There you have it

Wozza

Shite Supporter
Jul 6, 2003
And

"I think Brighton only know one way to play. If they came to ours having to defend i think it kind of goes against their style of play. For me their main weakness is in central defence and you only have to look at the replay of our game at the Amex to see what we need to do as for most of their games i have watched since, they haven't changed much."

There you have it

Only half our team, including the two CBs. What a gimp.

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
And

There you have it

Excellent we continue to be below the radar

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA

I'm surprised they aren't querying why they waited until the 85th minute before bringing on a second striker

Seasider78

Nov 14, 2004
And

There you have it

Ha ha dunk and Goldson weak shows the ignorance!!!!

We are the form side in the run in and we will go there with confidence. Imagine the atmosphere in the home stands if we went ahead it would be flooding into the pitch for the serial bottlers.

Game on

Peter Grummit

Oct 13, 2004
Lewes
What I liked tonight was that 'Boro were feeling the pressure. Sure, they created plenty of chances, but they lost their composure, in that farcical episode when Rhodes hit the post, and then in trying to push for the win at the end.

PG

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
And

There you have it

Ah - no, that's not right. We're in the top ten for playing long ball passes in the Championship and the top ten for short passes too this season, that proves that we can mix our styles - something all of us Brighton fans know for a fact. And I'd say that if Dunk is on form then our weakness is down our right flank when Bruno is defending. In my opinion, of course.

Notters

Oct 20, 2003
Guiseley
And

There you have it

Yep, he's right. Greer and Hunnemeir haven't changed much at all :moo:

JC Footy Genius

Bringer of TRUTH
Jun 9, 2015
zaba4eqe.jpg

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
What I liked tonight was that 'Boro were feeling the pressure. Sure, they created plenty of chances, but they lost their composure, in that farcical episode when Rhodes hit the post, and then in trying to push for the win at the end.

PG

Pressure....and that's why I still believe there will be surprises on Monday

CP 0 3 BHA

Nov 28, 2003
Northants
And

There you have it

Loving that comment - particularly as the two centre backs will be totally different players - GG and Uwe played that game!

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
To be fair that's two comments from two people. Most on that board seem pretty decent.

To be even fairer, I sort of agree, I don't think we are a side that can sit back and defend particularly well, and we are susceptible to conceding set piece goals. If anything Boro's worry therefore is that we do lose on Monday and go to them going all out to win. That is probably the last thing they want. If I were them I'd almost want us coming up only needing a drawer...although I do talk a lot of shite.

el punal

Ha ha dunk and Goldson weak shows the ignorance!!!!

We are the form side in the run in and we will go there with confidence. Imagine the atmosphere in the home stands if we went ahead it would be flooding into the pitch for the serial bottlers.

Game on

Confidence absolutely, but please . . no arrogance!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here