Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Dick Knight rumour

edna krabappel

NSC Patreon
Jul 7, 2003
Yep, usual BS from the OP.

Just checked that :) I see the Championship games are all 1230 on the Saturday, the League Two games at 1500 on the Saturday, and League One at 1500 on the Sunday.

Presumably TV scheduling, though I'm not sure what we're all going to gain by waiting until Sunday to know if Fleetwood can hold off their Fylde Coast neighbours Blackpool in the battle to avoid relegation to League Two.

Peter Grummit

Oct 13, 2004
Lewes
Stood with Dick on the East Terrace in the 80s/90s. He was also at Leeds this year. He is a fan who helped save the Albion, nothing more nothing less.

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Black Rod

Jan 19, 2013
Speaking of Dick Knight, did anybody ever get those shares off him for buying his book?

Don Tmatter

Jul 7, 2003
dont matter
I saw him queueing to get in at MK Dons and thought to myself, surely the club president would be in the Directors box not in the queue for the away end.

Thunder Bolt

Ordinary Supporter
I saw him queueing to get in at MK Dons and thought to myself, surely the club president would be in the Directors box not in the queue for the away end.

He likes being with the fans. He did the same at Port Vale when he was chairman.

He likes being with the fans. He did the same at Port Vale when he was chairman.

... and, if I remember correctly, along with Martin Perry, got mistaken for a football fan who had crossed the police line and exposed himself to the risk of being arrested. Staffordshire Police didn't believe that the Chairman and Chief Executive of a football club would turn up at an away game wearing replica shirts.

... and, if I remember correctly, along with Martin Perry, got mistaken for a football fan who had crossed the police line and exposed himself to the risk of being arrested. Staffordshire Police didn't believe that the Chairman and Chief Executive of a football club would turn up at an away game wearing replica shirts.

I think you will find he was a football fan,not sure your day job excuses you???

Mowgli37

Enigmatic Asthmatic
Jan 13, 2013
Sheffield
He was a few rows in front of me at Forest. Met him in the bar that bears his name before the Donny game a couple of seasons ago, lovely bloke.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here