Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

If Birmingham get a result against boro

Hamilton

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton
very true - at the moment id prob take a draw and be happy knowing we still "just" need to win at boro.

my fear is a 1-0 or 2-0 win along with a boro 2-0 or 3-0 win tonight and all of a sidden we need to beat boro 5-0 :(

We only need two 1-0 victories.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dick Swiveller

Sep 9, 2011
I'm amazed that anybody would be happy for their team to take place in a fix in the final game in what has been the most compelling season I can remember being involved in.
I know what you mean. Like I'm amazed anyone would ignore a blatant attempt to take out your opposition's best player time and again when you play them. It's almost like some fans only have their own team's interests at heart or something.

No place for partisanship in football, is there?

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Well I'm going into this evening fully expecting a Boro win, regardless of what we all think or any recent form (and they have won six out of eight lately, so hardly imploding). They are quite simply a better team than Birmingham.

Blues didn't impress me at St Andrews recently, and they very much seem to be just drifting towards their summer holidays. A front line of Donaldson and Lafferty isn't one to strike fear into the heart of Boro's defence.

Whoever said Karanka will leave before the play-offs if Boro are in them: behave! There seems to be little doubt that he will do one once their season is over, but he's hardly going to board a plane to Spain before that's done.

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
ITS IN OUR HANDS
WIN BOTH AND BE CHAMPIONS
ONWARDS AND UPWARDS
saying that if Brum win tonight I will sleep a little easier

07May2016

Apr 8, 2016
You all seem a lot more confident in Boro than i am. Obviously we are a much better team than them, but Charlton are a joke and they beat us not long ago. Also Derby is a very difficult game for you. It'll be impressive if you can keep your nerve and get the win against them. My weekend rides on tonight's game, Boro win and i can relax and look forward to Mondays games, we lose and i'll be on edge all weekend.

kevo

Mar 8, 2008
You just know that Boro will sneak a 95th minute goal deflected off someone's backside.

They didn't on Saturday, And maybe it will be the other way round this time. Here's hoping.

Hotchilidog

Jan 24, 2009
You all seem a lot more confident in Boro than i am. Obviously we are a much better team than them, but Charlton are a joke and they beat us not long ago. Also Derby is a very difficult game for you. It'll be impressive if you can keep your nerve and get the win against them. My weekend rides on tonight's game, Boro win and i can relax and look forward to Mondays games, we lose and i'll be on edge all weekend.

Having seen Brum first hand a few weeks ago I cannot really see them troubling your defence (although you have conceded 21 away from home). You should not need to score a hatful to win this one.

Playing first is both a curse and a blessing, win and you pile on the pressure (and yes Derby is a very tricky game) or lose and then spend the weekend fretting about other results.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here