Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Is Alan Pardew the scummiest football manager?

peterward

NSC Patron
Nov 11, 2009
Pardew is thoroughly dislikeable. He's an ungracious thug, a potty-mouthed prick and a poser. Fits Palace like a glove.

a bunch of dicks who follow a pants club and a boss who can't keep his dick in his pants.

after the circus swooping eagle, the drum, the teenagers with bedsheets and bog roll trying to copy st pauli, the terrible goal music and the stadium announcer with the (rare these days) cheesy goal scorer chant..... palace are embarrassingly amusing.

"scorer of another own goal, number 1 prize prick Alan Pardew.....AAAAAAAAAAALAN"

Baldseagull

Jan 26, 2012
Crawley
a bunch of dicks who follow a pants club and a boss who can't keep his dick in his pants.

After the circus swooping eagle, the drum, the teenagers with bedsheets and bog roll trying to copy st pauli, the terrible goal music and the stadium announcer with the (rare these days) cheesy goal scorer chant..... Palace are embarrassingly amusing.

"scorer of another own goal, number 1 prize prick alan pardew.....aaaaaaaaaaalan"

pardew!!!!

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
Marvellous Fayre :clap2:

StonehamPark

#Brighton-Nil
Oct 30, 2010
BC, Canada
Who's a total scumbag?

8320.jpg

ThePaddy

Aug 27, 2013

after the circus swooping eagle, the drum, the teenagers with bedsheets and bog roll trying to copy st pauli, the terrible goal music and the stadium announcer with the (rare these days) cheesy goal scorer chant..... palace are embarrassingly amusing.

"scorer of another own goal, number 1 prize prick Alan Pardew.....AAAAAAAAAAALAN"

Wonderful :laugh:

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
One thing I do admire is that he's very 'naturally dominant'. He would probably say as much himself...

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Marvellous Fayre :clap2:

It will be IF we get promoted. It doesn't matter which club he is managing, we beat him.
Reading, West Ham, Southampton, and Newcastle. That's in just 14 years.

Please keep him until we get promoted.

Postman Pat

Jul 24, 2007
Coldean
I must admit I did enjoy Colin being Palace manager, it made me only have to dislike one team rather than two.

But he has gone up in the likeable stakes since he took over at Rotherham, when he could have easily settled for the easy life sitting on Talksport.

So now Alan Pardew is comfortably in the No.1 slot as the biggest sleazebag on the planet. Surely a career in politics awaits when he gives up football. He is ideally suited.

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
There are plenty of tossers and scumbags in football management (as listed above) but none have the elements of sleaze, pomposity and lack of class combined to such a perfect degree as to be ideal for the most low rent club in football.

Pardew is Palace personified. A poncey chancer who struts around as if he's something special while everyone else laughs behind his back.

I hope he stays there forever.

Husty

Mooderator
Oct 18, 2008
Yeh sure pardew is a tosser, no one is here disputing that but is he really a worse character than Steve Evans?

Gullflyinghigh

Apr 23, 2012
Pardew, Evans, Lennon or Sherwood (less scummy, more utter moron), take your pick!

Sent from my LG-H850 using Tapatalk

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here