Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Giant screen on the pitch for Boro game

samtheseagull

Sep 15, 2010
I bought mine but never have done the print at home, do i print it off the email when it arrives? Still waiting for the bloody email

Clampet

Apr 27, 2016
I might be dreaming but i'm sure I read somewhere that Sky won't allow live games to be screened. Something to do with them losing money. Probably with the day passes as I bet they charge pubs the earth. If this is the case won't be able to do it if Boro match is chosen, which it will be. Knowing Sky they might try to charge a few 100k!

sparkie

Jul 17, 2003
Hove
I might be dreaming but i'm sure I read somewhere that Sky won't allow live games to be screened. Something to do with them losing money. Probably with the day passes as I bet they charge pubs the earth. If this is the case won't be able to do it if Boro match is chosen, which it will be. Knowing Sky they might try to charge a few 100k!
The Amex already has a Sky licence to show games.

KJP

Mar 2, 2011
Goring-by-Sea

The club have said it will be shown whether it is on sky or not

It will definitely be on sky

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here