Last edited:

Napier's Knee

Mar 23, 2014
West Sussex
Defence Ashley Neal
CReative midfield dynamo Jason Peake
Attacking midfielder Jamie Moralee

Oct 25, 2003
too subjective as some of our utter shithouse players we've had in the championship would look like absolute megastars in the 97/98 team

apart from leon best- he'd still look shit

Gary1

Oct 25, 2013
Valar gislarson or whatever his name was (on loan from Arsenal) in the Gillingham years was dogshit in midfield as was that prick of a centre back who made a couple of real blunders at Brentford around the same time - think his surname was Thomas he was bloody awful

seagullwedgee

Aug 9, 2005
I'm sorry, but there can be only ONE centre forward. Step forward, Federico Turienzo.

100% utter unadulterated gash. The worst player ever to appear in the FL72 I'm pretty sure. We even had to teach him to RUN, FFS, so he didn't get hamstring injuries. He simply must be in the final 11. End of.

And for good measure, stick Chris holroyd alongside him. We will never, ever, get a shot on target, let alone a goal!!

cheshunt seagull

Jul 5, 2003
Surely Damian Hilton must get a place in the forward line; the grace and control of Herman Munster recovering from a virus. Les Berry for right back?

beefypigeon

Aug 14, 2008
Graeme Smith
Gavin Hoyte | Colin Hawkins | Dan Harding
Elvis Manu | Kemy Agustin | Ryan Harley | Stephen Dobbie
Chris Holroyd | Leon Best | Billy Paynter

Last edited:

Paul Reids Sock

Nov 3, 2004
Paul Reids boot
I'm sorry, but there can be only ONE centre forward. Step forward, Federico Turienzo.

100% utter unadulterated gash. The worst player ever to appear in the FL72 I'm pretty sure. We even had to teach him to RUN, FFS, so he didn't get hamstring injuries. He simply must be in the final 11. End of.

And for good measure, stick Chris holroyd alongside him. We will never, ever, get a shot on target, let alone a goal!!

Didn't Turienzo score the first ever goal in 'The Championship'?

Paul Reids Sock

Nov 3, 2004
Paul Reids boot
Valar gislarson or whatever his name was (on loan from Arsenal) in the Gillingham years was dogshit in midfield as was that prick of a centre back who made a couple of real blunders at Brentford around the same time - think his surname was Thomas he was bloody awful

The Arsenal comment just made me remember - Right Back - Justin Hoyte?

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here