Greer - Replaced by Goldson in a flourishing young centre back pairing
Hunemeir - Replaced by Dunk - see above
Stephens
Kayal
Murphy - Replaced by Skalak
Hemed
Wilson - More often than not will be Balders in this position
La Parra - Replaced by Knocky

It's our defence that has changed BIG time from then but only Knockout for van le Parra has seen us go goal CRAZY

That's not to forget the overhaul of our subs bench and I'd say that is a huge transformation from those injury ravaged weeks.

DTES

Jul 7, 2003
London
#Nottogether

I wonder whether a group of fans that are #NotTogether could easily turn on their players if it isn't going their way.

I'm absolutely certain that if even if we were 1-0 down but needed a win, our fans in the away end would be singing loud and proud to help the team turn the game round; maybe if we score first then the same wouldn't happen in the home end.

It's also very possible that I'm clutching at straws here......

Phat Baz 68

Get a ****ing life mate !
Apr 16, 2011
One of the Rams deluded fans wrote this I believe on their forum as an answer to someones question !
Poor deluded muppet.

"Or we beat brum and then we would just need a draw as I can't see Brighton beating Derby by 3 or 4 goals. " Oh really ? I can !!!!!

Phat Baz 68

Apr 16, 2011
If the Boro , Burnley Derby fans etc etc etc are reading this forum we have absolute confidence of beating Boro and Derby and whoever else cares to walk in our way !!!
You will be brushed aside like Fulham, QPR, Bristol City, Leeds, Charlton and the rest.

Bye Bye Boro and Bye Bye Derby !!

TSB

Captain Hindsight
Jul 7, 2003
Lansdowne Place, Hove
I wonder whether a group of fans that are #NotTogether could easily turn on their players if it isn't going their way.

Seems to me that the weight of expectation ways far more on Boro than it does on Burnley or ourselves.
A lot of their fans seem to view their chances of promotion as being achieve despite Karanka, rather than because of him. The rift between manager and chairman probably didn't help that.

Perhaps not in-game, but (after what they consider to be "bottling it" last season) I think you could see real anger and jeers directed to the team/staff if they aren't promoted this season.

TSB

Captain Hindsight
Jul 7, 2003
Lansdowne Place, Hove
One of the Rams deluded fans wrote this I believe on their forum as an answer to someones question !
Poor deluded muppet.

"Or we beat brum and then we would just need a draw as I can't see Brighton beating Derby by 3 or 4 goals. " Oh really ? I can !!!!!

Eh?

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Seems to me that the weight of expectation ways far more on Boro than it does on Burnley or ourselves.
A lot of their fans seem to view their chances of promotion as being achieve despite Karanka, rather than because of him. The rift between manager and chairman probably didn't help that.

Perhaps not in-game, but (after what they consider to be "bottling it" last season) I think you could see real anger and jeers directed to the team/staff if they aren't promoted this season.

Given how much they have spent they will also be clobbered by FFP

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
If the Boro , Burnley Derby fans etc etc etc are reading this forum we have absolute confidence of beating Boro and Derby and whoever else cares to walk in our way !!!
You will be brushed aside like Fulham, QPR, Bristol City, Leeds, Charlton and the rest.

Bye Bye Boro and Bye Bye Derby !!
You're way more confident than me. We've generally only stuffed the middle to bottom half teams. Results against top half have been far tighter. I'd take a draw against Derby if you offered it - it would still mean we can go to Boro knowing a win would be enough.

Phat Baz 68

Apr 16, 2011
You're way more confident than me. We've generally only stuffed the middle to bottom half teams. Results against top half have been far tighter. I'd take a draw against Derby if you offered it - it would still mean we can go to Boro knowing a win would be enough.

I would love it if we beat them love !!!!!ha ha

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
I'm getting more and more worried about the Derby match, so will try to save the Middlesbrough worry till after that.
Don't forget to worry about the Birmingham game first. After Derby, please also remember to worry about QPR's trip to Burnley. Don't think you can get away with just worrying about two games.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Given how much they have spent they will also be clobbered by FFP
That wouldn't actually make any difference though. Their accounts won't be taken into, er, account until the end of the year, after they've spunked another shed load over summer. The FFP rules are a joke.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
Boro have scored 10 goals fewer than us and lost 4 more games. They've also had a manager walk out on them and as home side will be expected to prevail. I'm not surprised many of them feel a little insecure.

When you consider we'll be going up there with Dunk, Goldson, Rosenior Knockaert and Skalak all in top form instead of the Greer, Hunemeier, Calde, Murphy and VLP that faced them back in December there's every reason for us to feel confident and for them to feel apprehensive.

Boro5707

Dec 21, 2015
Boro have scored 10 goals fewer than us and lost 4 more games. They've also had a manager walk out on them and as home side will be expected to prevail. I'm not surprised many of them feel a little insecure.

When you consider we'll be going up there with Dunk, Goldson, Rosenior Knockaert and Skalak all in top form instead of the Greer, Hunemeier, Calde, Murphy and VLP that faced them back in December there's every reason for us to feel confident and for them to feel apprehensive.

We can all use stats/sides of the argument though and I think both teams will find It difficult. We have coincided 7 at home all season. No team has scored 2 goals at the riverside since August 2014. When we played we never had de laet, rhodes or Ramirez and nugent was out suspended. Our results at home have been superb, dropping 4 points against top half teams in 0-0 draws all season.

Burnley w coincided 0
Brighton tbc
Hull w 0
Derby w 0
Sheff wed w 0
Cardiff w 1
Birmingham d 0
Ipswich d 0
Brentford w 1
Preston w 0
Leeds w 0
Qpr w 0
Wolves w 1
Reading w 1
Huddersfield w 0

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
We can all use stats/sides of the argument though and I think both teams will find It difficult. We have coincided 7 at home all season. No team has scored 2 goals at the riverside since August 2014. When we played we never had de laet, rhodes or Ramirez and nugent was out suspended. Our results at home have been superb, dropping 4 points against top half teams in 0-0 draws all season.

Burnley w coincided 0
Brighton tbc
Hull w 0
Derby w 0
Sheff wed w 0
Cardiff w 1
Birmingham d 0
Ipswich d 0
Brentford w 1
Preston w 0
Leeds w 0
Qpr w 0
Wolves w 1
Reading w 1
Huddersfield w 0

So what you're saying is that you're due to be turned over by two goals? It would need to be a decent side that manages that. Who have you got next at home?

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester

Burnley w coincided 0
Brighton tbc
Hull w 0
Derby w 0
Sheff wed w 0
Cardiff w 1
Birmingham d 0
Ipswich d 0
Brentford w 1
Preston w 0
Leeds w 0
Qpr w 0
Wolves w 1
Reading w 1
Huddersfield w 0
We may as well just not turn up then. I've never heard of an unbeaten record being broken in an important game. Never.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here