Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

(not trolling here) Dear evryone on NSC i would like to apologise...

bhafcforever

Apr 9, 2016
I would like to apologise for trolling. Also sorry for ruining the pleasure of what our wonderful forum is. I was just over eager when I signed up and didn't mean for any trolling and being an idiot. I'm aware and I'm sorry for creating unpopular and pointless threads. I'm 100% a Brighton fan home and majority of away. My stupidness led some of you to believe in a palArse fan. I'm really not and it makes me sick at the thought of it.
I have served my ban for 'trolling' and can reassure you that I have learnt my lesson and I will not do it anymore. I want to enjoy NSC like the rest of my BHAFC family and read and join in on threads about our wonderful club. I PROMISE I won't start another thread until we get promoted to the prem.
I love NSC and reading and enjoying our fans views and opinions.

Anyway here's to a successful end to the season and me being a normal NSC user.
Hope you all can forgive me and I did not mean what I said about bobby. (He's a true legend and won us lots of points this season?

Sorry again

Regards BHAFCFOREVER

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
It takes a good Man to apologise. Good for you

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
I would like to apologise for trolling. Also sorry for ruining the pleasure of what our wonderful forum is. I was just over eager when I signed up and didn't mean for any trolling and being an idiot. I'm aware and I'm sorry for creating unpopular and pointless threads. I'm 100% a Brighton fan home and majority of away. My stupidness led some of you to believe in a palArse fan. I'm really not and it makes me sick at the thought of it.
I have served my ban for 'trolling' and can reassure you that I have learnt my lesson and I will not do it anymore. I want to enjoy NSC like the rest of my BHAFC family and read and join in on threads about our wonderful club. I PROMISE I won't start another thread until we get promoted to the prem.
I love NSC and reading and enjoying our fans views and opinions.

Anyway here's to a successful end to the season and me being a normal NSC user.
Hope you all can forgive me and I did not mean what I said about bobby. (He's a true legend and won us lots of points this season?

Sorry again

Regards BHAFCFOREVER

You won't get banned for that...

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Wasn't there someone else who did this...bhamark? Or something like that

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here