Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Tout on here

SIMMO SAYS

Jul 31, 2012
Incommunicado
Yes. As you would be if he only gave you 30p.

It's all largely unenforceable though.

The thinking behind the law stems from the old hoolie days so wanting to know exactly who has a ticket. In most circumstances, passing on a ticket will do you no harm. However, if the person you passed the ticket to got into some major bother in the ground and, say, was already banned from football, you could end up wth a knock on your door.

I told him this Bozza, but after an hour drinking STEINS :drink: in that German Beer Kellog in the Borough Market he was oblivious (pissed) to his fathers 59 years of knowledge:)

Phat Baz 68

Get a ****ing life mate !
Apr 16, 2011
tell him you`ll have them for free or you`ll contact the club !

Looking at all your posts on here you seem like a total idiot.
All you have done is stiuck up for some **** who has deprived genuine ALBION and Boro fans of tickets to a match they may not see the likes of for a long long time again.
You are total wanker along with him.
Call yourself an ALBION fan your just as bad as he is.

Phat Baz 68

Apr 16, 2011
Just found this on the72.co.uk

A pair of match tickets for the potential final day winner takes all fixture between Middlesbrough and Brighton & Hove Albion have been taken off eBay after bids reached £344.00 according to Gazette Live.

The top three clubs in the Championship are currently tied on 87 points and are separated solely on goal difference.

On the final weekend of the season, the sides currently occupying the second and third place in the league table meet at The Riverside Stadium as Middlesbrough face Brighton & Hove Albion. With just two matches remaining this season, it is highly likely that the winners of next weekend’s clash on Teesside will earn the right to play Premier League football next season.

On Sunday, Middlesbrough discovered that a supporter had listed a pair of tickets for the huge Championship fixture on eBay. The retail price of the adult and under 18 tickets totalled £47 however bids on the internet e-commerce site eBay had reached £344.00 for the pair.

Middlesbrough have arranged for the tickets to be removed from sale on the eBay website while the club have suspended the supporter who tried to sell the tickets from attending matches at The Riverside Stadium as a punishment for attempted profiteering from fellow supporters.

The Championship club have warned fans that anyone found guilty of ticket touting will be banned from The Riverside Stadium while tickets could be cancelled so that they are no longer valid to enter the stadium.

I saw the screenshot of these tickets on EBay this morning some Albion fan saw them on EBay and posted it up I will try and find it and show it on here.

Diablo

NSC Patron
Sep 22, 2014
lewes
Looking at all your posts on here you seem like a total idiot.
All you have done is stiuck up for some **** who has deprived genuine ALBION and Boro fans of tickets to a match they may not see the likes of for a long long time again.
You are total wanker along with him.
Call yourself an ALBION fan your just as bad as he is.

You are entitled to an opinion as am I..I thought said person was trying to sell a ticket in home stand to Brighton fan. How has that Deprived "genuine Albion fan"
There are on most Football Forums total idiots, it is usually these idiots who start to abuse others as they are not able to argue sensibly. ps( you are is shortened to you`re not your).

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
No worries mate
Yay, an NSC love in.

Anyway back to the subject of the thread. I don't think that we should contact the Boro ticket office; that just seems a bit tell taley and immature. We should just Jamie him instead.

Phat Baz 68

Apr 16, 2011
You are entitled to an opinion as am I..I thought said person was trying to sell a ticket in home stand to Brighton fan. How has that Deprived "genuine Albion fan"
There are on most Football Forums total idiots, it is usually these idiots who start to abuse others as they are not able to argue sensibly. ps( you are is shortened to you`re not your).

Are you just a complete moron or just a bit retarded ? How is it not depriving Albion fans of a ticket when some cretin is asking for £90 a ticket because they are a thieving scumbag ?
Yes, you carry on teaching your children the good old values of life like that, and maybe they will end up touting for you one day. You are a total moron !!

Diablo

NSC Patron
Sep 22, 2014
lewes
Are you just a complete moron or just a bit retarded ? How is it not depriving Albion fans of a ticket when some cretin is asking for £90 a ticket because they are a thieving scumbag ?
Yes, you carry on teaching your children the good old values of life like that, and maybe they will end up touting for you one day. You are a total moron !!

Idiot,Moron,Wanker and Retarded. Your word choice says a lot about you !!!!

maffew

Dec 10, 2003
Worcester England
How is it not depriving Albion fans of a ticket when some cretin is asking for £90 a ticket because they are a thieving scumbag ?

It's not depriving Albion fans of tickets if its in the home end though is it?
In fact it's worse than that, its depriving a couple of Boro fans
And assuming Hand Holder is a gay reference to us. He should be reported I reckon

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
And assuming Hand Holder is a gay reference to us. He should be Jamie'd I reckon

Fixed that for you.

Diablo

NSC Patron
Sep 22, 2014
lewes
And assuming Hand Holder is a gay reference to us. He should be reported I reckon

Be carefull you might be in for a"phat baz" tirade.

Swillis

Banned
Dec 10, 2015
I feel sorry for Phat Baz, nobody on here would sort him out a ticket for the Charlton game and now he cannot get one for the Middlesbrough game. Considering he is such a charmer I find that odd.

Phat Baz 68

Apr 16, 2011
I feel sorry for Phat Baz, nobody on here would sort him out a ticket for the Charlton game and now he cannot get one for the Middlesbrough game. Considering he is such a charmer I find that odd.
I got a Charlton ticket thanks through legal means.
And would only abuse people in here who are clearly ****wits of which there are a fair few unfortunately.

Phat Baz 68

Apr 16, 2011
Idiot,Moron,Wanker and Retarded. Your word choice says a lot about you !!!!

Well don't talk rot like one of those and you wouldn't get called it would you.
I'm not allowed to swear and shout in my job, but I'm quite happy to do it on here or to someone's face whichever they prefer.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here