Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Tout on here

Notters

Oct 20, 2003
Guiseley
My mate [MENTION=16399]pb21[/MENTION] had some tout try to contact him re his charlton ticket. Do you have the username?

Diablo

NSC Patron
Sep 22, 2014
lewes
Would you happily take an extra £5 off a stranger by selling them a ticket to something that you had no intention of going to?

I probably wouldn`t . However if I wanted to go to something that I had no ticket for I would pay a little above face value. However it`s relative, to see Brighton in the first round of cup v scarborough I might not want to pay much. However if we got to wembley and I had no ticket I would prob pay at least £50 per ticket above face value.

Can you answer my question ?

Mr Smggles

May 11, 2009
Winchester
I've invited him to this thread via PM as I can see he has PMed a lot of people offering tickets.

Let's give him the benefit of the doubt before we do things with all the details we have...

I am sure I am not the only one with it, but I won't be posting it. In my youth I'm ashamed to say I have touted once or twice, so can't really pass too much judgement as you don't know the guy's personal circumstances.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
I am sure I am not the only one with it, but I won't be posting it. In my youth I'm ashamed to say I have touted once or twice, so can't really pass too much judgement as you don't know the guy's personal circumstances.

I know a fair bit already, such is the way with the internet. A nice flourishing eBay sideline for a start.

Driver8

On the road...
NSC Patron
Jul 31, 2005
North Wales
He's a Boro fan - I'd be amazed if they were Albion end tickets. I'm sure one of those numerous people he has tapped up via PM will be able to confirm.

Then I would send his details to Middlesbrough so they can cancel the tickets he has bought.

Diablo

NSC Patron
Sep 22, 2014
lewes
I`ve got three season tickets. So myself and two sons will be watching Derby next monday.

If someone offered me £1000 per ticket they could have them. Would this be illegal ? Would I be banned and ticket rescinded ? Can I sell them when I can`t go ? at what price?

handholder

Banned
Apr 9, 2016
Hi, firstly I genuinely wasn't looking to sell tickets for profit apologies, several people had made high offers. I will instead give to a mate who is interested in watching the game. Please feel free to delete me from the forum.

Diablo

NSC Patron
Sep 22, 2014
lewes
Hi, firstly I genuinely wasn't looking to sell tickets for profit apologies, several people had made high offers. I will instead give to a mate who is interested in watching the game. Please feel free to delete me from the forum.

that sounds like you were getting worried as found out.Named and shamed !

Driver8

On the road...
NSC Patron
Jul 31, 2005
North Wales
I`ve got three season tickets. So myself and two sons will be watching Derby next monday.

If someone offered me £1000 per ticket they could have them. Would this be illegal ? Would I be banned and ticket rescinded ? Can I sell them when I can`t go ? at what price?

Yes, yes probably, yes probably, no only via the official ticket exchange, at whatever price the club give you (£25 voucher for Derby).

Phat Baz 68

Get a ****ing life mate !
Apr 16, 2011
I don`t see the problem. They are offering you what you want. But it seems not at the price you want. For £64 cost of ticket what you be happy to pay. Presumably £20,£40,or £60. The face value might be £64. To a non football fan they would be near worthless. A really keen/desperate fan without tickets may pay £190 to secure.

I'm sorry but only a tosser would buy tickets from a tout they profit from other people's misfortune.
Never bought tickets from a tout and I never would.
I got my ticket on Saturday from a guy who was outside the ground a genuine ALBION fan who had an extra ticket for free so kindly offered it to me for nothing but I gave him a tenner to get himself a couple of pints anyway. That's called decency. From both sides.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Let's be clear, [MENTION=34101]handholder[/MENTION] sent the following completely unsolicited to 11 different NSCers.

"hi there do you have a phone/email I can contact you on regarding Boro vs Brighton tickets?"

Draw your own conclusions as to whether he was looking to sell tickets for profit or not.

StonehamPark

#Brighton-Nil
Oct 30, 2010
BC, Canada
Must have expensive postage in Middlesbrough.

The guy's first post just sums it up for me; "I genuinely wasn't looking to sell tickets for profit".
He contacted multiple posters and offered the tickets at an inflated cost ffs!

Maybe you're right, secure postage by convoy or door to door via Apache.

Phat Baz 68

Get a ****ing life mate !
Apr 16, 2011

Your a liar pal you asked me in a text to my phone for £190 for a pair of tickets. I text you back saying I will have one for £32 as that's what they are ! You never text me back you lying **** . Your a ****ing tout and wanker. I still have the text.

StonehamPark

#Brighton-Nil
Oct 30, 2010
BC, Canada
Let's be clear, [MENTION=34101]handholder[/MENTION] sent the following completely unsolicited to 11 different NSCers.

"hi there do you have a phone/email I can contact you on regarding Boro vs Brighton tickets?"

Draw your own conclusions as to whether he was looking to sell tickets for profit or not.

:tosser:

You'll be very lucky if no one on here grasses you up to 'Boro.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here