Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Tout on here

Arthur

Jul 8, 2003
Buxted Harbour
I got a Charlton ticket thanks through legal means.

Strictly speaking no you didn't......

Section 166 Criminal Justice and Public Order Act 1994.

This Act stipulates that it is an offence for an unauthorised person to sell a ticket for a designated football match or otherwise dispose of such a ticket to another person.

I got my ticket on Saturday from a guy who was outside the ground a genuine ALBION fan who had an extra ticket for free so kindly offered it to me for nothing but I gave him a tenner to get himself a couple of pints anyway. That's called decency. From both sides.

Call the cops!!

Paul Reids Sock

Nov 3, 2004
Paul Reids boot
It's not depriving Albion fans of tickets if its in the home end though is it?
In fact it's worse than that, its depriving a couple of Boro fans
And assuming Hand Holder is a gay reference to us. He should be reported I reckon

That's what I was thinking. I am assuming handholder is meant as some form of insult against Brighton. I would also assume he probably had no intention of actually selling the tickets.

Either Jamie him or report him and have his tickets banned.

I would normally give the benefit of the doubt as maybe he needs the money as has fallen on hard times. But the excuse is pathetic and I don't like the user name.

Diablo

NSC Patron
Sep 22, 2014
lewes
Well don't talk rot like one of those and you wouldn't get called it would you.
I'm not allowed to swear and shout in my job, but I'm quite happy to do it on here or to someone's face whichever they prefer.

Perhaps you should try and behave on here as you have to at work "Phat Baz". Swearing and shouting does make you come across a bit simple and aggressive.

Arthur

Jul 8, 2003
Buxted Harbour
So Baz is a self-confessed criminal.

What day is Crimewatch on TV?
Maybe they'll reveal CCTV footage and offer some cash as an incentive to provide information leading to an arrest.

Nothing would surprise me where the Met are involved. Sussex police on the other hand probably couldn't spell CCTV.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here