Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Tonights End of Season Awards thread

Mr Bridger

Sound of the suburbs
Feb 25, 2013
Earth
Bruno's gonna get fvcked off out the 1901 with those trainers on.

image.jpeg

Sleaford Seagull

Nov 17, 2010
Sleaford
Brown belt and shoes ?? Nononononono.........

As far as I am aware a blue suit has to be matched with brown shoes and brown belt. Black shoes are for weddings and funerals only.
Although I'm 23 and working in recruitment and the only people with shinier suits than us is estate agents! [emoji23]

Stumpy Tim

If Bruno doesn't win the Player of the Season award something is wrong. Kayal might be the leader, Stephens the technical player, Hemed by far our best striker and Stockdale a reliable 'keeper. But we haven't got a footballer with a fraction of the skill as Bruno. I'm going to be OUTRAGED if he doesn't win it.

Calderon won it last year. Anything could happen

Stumpy Tim

In bad seasons it becomes a popularity contest. In average and good season it's a football decision. So I believe and hope the voters will do the right thing this year.

Lewis Dunk not winning last season was a crime. He was head & shoulders our best defender and was top scorer. This season Bruno, Kayal, Stephens and Stockdale all have a case. Last season's vote was ludicrous

marlowe

Dec 13, 2015
[tweet]724297401524183042[/tweet]
:love::love::love:

Judging by that picture I think a couple of Knocky's buttons might have pinged off his shirt by the end of the evening as well, which coupled with the brown belt / brown shoes combo will just compound his sartorial disaster. Why couldn't he take a leaf out of Calde's book who of course has got it just right, complete with the appropriate black shoe and tie combo although his knot could do with pulling up just a fraction, it has to be said. But no doubt there'll be plenty of willing hands to accommodate him.

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
Someone need to buy Connor some socks
571d4035c6e8a5b016e6e3e72e60d5ff.jpg

bhanutz

Aug 23, 2005
I bet the majority of these corporate bods that are mingling weren't at Charlton yesterday...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here