Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Was it really a good thing that Boro did not win?

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
Make yourselves at home, [MENTION=34160]theonlymikey[/MENTION] and [MENTION=34069]ClaretTintedSpecs[/MENTION].

Invicta

NSC Patron
Nov 1, 2013
Kent
Yes it was good. Always good when teams challenging lose points. Can afford to draw with Derby and still get promoted when beat Boro

Aveacarlin'

Jul 5, 2011
We didn't win - correct - we were shit? far from it.

I dare say we played better against ipswich than you did against Preston. Do we need to remind ourselves of how you scored your goal against them?

Again Boro/Brighton are the two form teams. No amount of games unbeaten will change that stat until we go again next weekend.
Hardly current affairs banging on about a game that took place back in October. If that's your best shot then my advice is don't bother.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
It must be great to watch it all unfold as a neutral. The thing I like about our position is that it could potentially all be over next Monday and the last fixture is just about deciding who wins the league.

It doesn't seem fair that one of us will miss out.

Agree with this. For all the discussion over ifs and buts (and all teams have them fair enough), I do actually hope that the 3 best teams in the division by some way, all get promoted. But this kind of justice rarely happens...

FWIW Boro seemed to batter Ips yesterday. But as I said before, they've had a fair bit of luck winning games they shouldn't have earlier this season (Hull, QPR etc) that I think they can't moan too much.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here