Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Just impossible to call...

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
I'm actually glad that our last 2 games are against tough opposition. We will (hopefully) really up our game for both.

If we were playing lower placed teams, I'd be more apprehensive as we'd all be a bit over-confident of winning.
Of our last 9 games we've drawn 2 (both at home against top 6 sides) and we've won the rest (against lower placed teams).

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
We've had an amazing season, but I'm not going to get ahead of myself - you know we're the least likely of the 3 to go up don't you? I'm just keeping my feet on the ground.

Yes I do and we are on the same plain there. But a little bit of jiggy jiggy never hurts,

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
I'm too emotionally drained to think about this anymore. I'm taking Mrs P out for a drink and some dinner tonight in advanced thanks for my behaviour all next week, Bank Holiday Monday, and May 7th.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Yes I do and we are on the same plain there. But a little bit of jiggy jiggy never hurts,
That's fine, you can jiggy jiggy. And to be honest, most Brighton fans who are partying right now are not on NSC, because they're partying.

I don't think it's fair to say I'm pissing on people parties anyway, I'm just being level headed about the situation. If we get promoted, that's when we should be having a party anyway.

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
That's fine, you can jiggy jiggy. And to be honest, most Brighton fans who are partying right now are not on NSC, because they're partying.

I don't think it's fair to say I'm pissing on people parties anyway, I'm just being level headed about the situation. If we get promoted, that's when we should be having a party anyway.

I'm just off down to party in East Preston like it's 1999

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here