Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Off to Charlton without ticket

Phat Baz 68

Get a ****ing life mate !
Apr 16, 2011
I will try everything except pole vaulting it just won't happen even though I'm on a diet ha ha

grubbyhands

Dec 8, 2011
Godalming
I'm going and I will stand outside the ground if I have too
With a sign round my neck begging for a ticket.
I love my club and can't miss this !
Any spare I will take xx Baz xx😁🇭🇳🇭🇳🇭🇳🇭🇳🇭🇳🇭🇳

See you there. I'm going to be part of the protest and then what will be will be.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat

Phat Baz 68

Apr 16, 2011

Phat Baz 68

Apr 16, 2011
I think a few of their fans take coffins with them to matches. Could you hide inside on of them and get smuggled into the ground - see what I did.

It would have to be a particularly big Coffin !!!

Hamilton

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton
You'll probably get in the home end. I know 4 reprobates going in who will sit on their hands, and am reliably informed by CAFC season ticket holders that they'll happily arrange to get tickets for you. Join the march and they'll probably hand theirs over.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Is it POTG for home fans ? If so, pretty sure taking part in the march will lead to some kindly Belgian-hater sourcing a ticket for you ?

Not telling you how this was sent or from what device [emoji867]

Brownstuff

Feb 21, 2009
Hove
If you get no joy you can always scam your way into the highest block of flats overlooking the ground.
Watched Charlton v Arsenal more than a few years back mind you there with some Gooner mates.
There was a laundry type room with a rubbish chute right at the top and we could see about 2/3rds of the pitch,pretty poor but better than nowt. (binoculars would've helped)
Was quite a popular spot though as plenty of other Arsenal watching from different floors.
Those were the days when touting were commonplace but the cheapest prices being banded about were way out of our league.
One of the touts on the road down to the ground used to be in Grange Hill although can't remember what his name was now.

seagurn

Feb 19, 2007
County town
If you get no joy you can always scam your way into the highest block of flats overlooking the ground.
Watched Charlton v Arsenal more than a few years back mind you there with some Gooner mates.
There was a laundry type room with a rubbish chute right at the top and we could see about 2/3rds of the pitch,pretty poor but better than nowt. (binoculars would've helped)
Was quite a popular spot though as plenty of other Arsenal watching from different floors.
Those were the days when touting were commonplace but the cheapest prices being banded about were way out of our league.
One of the touts on the road down to the ground used to be in Grange Hill although can't remember what his name was now.
Was it scamo?
At the goldstone we broke in for one game maybe there fans will do the same?

veuve

Jun 27, 2015

1984 Got thrown out for being a nawty boy so watched the game from those flats,them paid to re enter the ground and got nicked again,happy days

veuve

Jun 27, 2015
1985 7 0 game he was with there lads ,fighting at the back of the east stand.....just say no

seagurn

Feb 19, 2007
County town
1984 Got thrown out for being a nawty boy so watched the game from those flats,them paid to re enter the ground and got nicked again,happy days

I got in through the under 12 gate was 17 at the time . Then a bloke with a full beard did the same lol think we won 2-0?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here