Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Anyone dong anything special for St. George's Day?

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
Going to church? Attending an event? Or like most people feck all....

Once we leave the EU we will be encouraged to fly the flag of this country and not worry about it,in time we will get our identity back and then we will celebrate again..

Jan 30, 2008
Moved to the other stuff ,whats going on FFS .........rule Britania, Britania rules the waves Britain never never never shall be slain :clap2:

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
Once we leave the EU we will be encouraged to fly the flag of this country and not worry about it,in time we will get our identity back and then we will celebrate again..

Eh?

I dont remember being encouraged to fly the national flag before the EU, nor celebrating particularly. What does the EU have to do with it?

Last edited:

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Well we nearly had the St George's Day special bitter offer of £2.95 a pint in the Plume of Feathers however the Harveys saved the day.

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
Eh?

I dont remember being encouraged to fly the national flag before the EU, nor celebrating particularly. What does the EU have to do with it?

I'm too young to know any better,the old man aged 81 however has seen the decline over the years..as for the EU....i think we are best off out.

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
And no i have not celebrated St Georges day.....i celebrate it 365 days a year every year..

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here