Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Kayal "wants to commit his future to Brighton and Hove Albion"

Two Professors

Two Mad Professors
Jul 13, 2009
Multicultural Brum
A memory of mine says that on his debut he came from the bench, scored a goal that didn't fully change events, sadly, and then thrust himself toward another corner, with the leap of a locust, that would have snatched us a draw, only for him to come crashing to the floor, on his unbreakable heroic bonce. That said everything of his character; of determination, of a lust for victory, of fighting in every moment, of throwing himself in the line of fire for the team. Add to those features his ball control and ability to make space for himself with a drop of a shoulder or sly turn and you have an ace midfielder with drive and a silkiness to have us going places. Really pleased he wants to stay and I hope the minute the season is done, no matter where we end up, that signatures are stolen from the likes of Beram with great immediacy, as we need him and them around.

whatever he said-works for me!

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Brighton dont usually enter into contract talks at this time of the season but there must be an exception to every rule. He is that exception and how grateful we are that Adam Clayton f....d us about and didnt sign for us.

ewe2

Mar 14, 2008
Hailsham area
The last time we got promoted to the old first division,we awarded some very rash contracts ,whatever division we end up in,I am sure Mr Bloom will not make the same mistake again. Let's also face up to fact that if a bigger club comes calling,and the price is right,then we would sell.

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Aka we got a good deal because of his injuries, now he has proven his self agent has asked him to put pressure on the club with a year to go

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here