absurdism
Sep 23, 2011
"Sign o the times"

OH YEAH..... what a tune.

Also Chaka Khan "I feel for you" written by his purpleness

mejonaNO12 aka riskit

Dec 4, 2003
England
When I was about 10 (20 years ago....which suddenly sounds old), my mates dad used to pick us up from school and play "sexy MF" on the way home whilst we giggled at the rude words.

Maybe not my favourite prince song, but one which properly transports me back to an exact moment.

DFL JCL

Jan 8, 2016
Very tough call, but Sign of the times, 7, Beautiful ones, the cross and get off all up there for me.

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
The Dirty Mind album - loved it when it came out, love it now - raw, dirty, paired down funk.
Definitely this. Must have almost worn out my vinyl copy as a teenager. I love loads of his music but that album is probably my favourite. Pure filth, in a very good way!

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
The Batman soundtrack is fab as well, wasn't the original batman theme tune one of the first things he learnt to play on a piano

https://youtu.be/rEI8MxJ6kY0
F**k I'd forgotten about that. Me and my also Prince obsessed mate used to sync our Sony Walkmen so we were both listening to that album at the same time during art lessons.

"If a man is considered guilty for what goes on in his mind, then give me the electric chair for all my future crimes..."

Brilliant.

tinycowboy

Aug 9, 2008
Canterbury
The Future, Ballad of Dorothy Parker, Housequake, Condition of the Heart, Pop Life, New Position, Eye Know. I'm scratching the surface.

DJ NOBO

Jul 18, 2004
Wiltshire

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here