Jan 13, 2013
Sheffield
He's reeling them in thick and fast :lolol:

You are Bob Nudd and I claim my £5.

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
Are you actually for real ?
It's people like you we don't need at Brighton as supporters , all you have just done is run down the team, all our fans, the manager and the whole structure of our wonderful club that is doing so well.
Complete and utter idiot. **** me unbelievable.
You wally. Even after loads of people telling you that it was a wind-up.

papajaff

Aug 7, 2005
Brighton
Look above dimwit

Own up, you lashed out and then realised it was a light hearted post. And felt a tad silly so tried to wiggle out of it.

And ended up looking like a big bell end. A very nice one though I'm sure.

Hotchilidog

Jan 24, 2009
As soon as I saw the thread title I was laughing. This has been hilarious.

Should we get promoted I'm looking forward to the OP walking out of the Leicester game at half time.

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
As soon as I saw the thread title I was laughing. This has been hilarious.

Should we get promoted I'm looking forward to the OP walking out of the Leicester game at half time.
And the sequel where he gets smashed and ends up folding it in to his bird's best mate (although in his defence he's been knocking one out over her for ages).

Seriously can some people not read? Funny as f**k this thread.

Phat Baz 68

Get a ****ing life mate !
Apr 16, 2011
Own up, you lashed out and then realised it was a light hearted post. And felt a tad silly so tried to wiggle out of it.

And ended up looking like a big bell end. A very nice one though I'm sure.

Oh ok then I did it's a fair cop !!!
:)

Cheshire Cat

The most curious thing..
"7) We have a knack for saving our stinkers for the games when it really matters. Expect us to get turned over Saturday.."

That's the Middlesborough game - you're getting ahead of yourself

valiantphil

Apr 18, 2016
Many thanks for your excellent support of the CAFC protests yesterday and good luck in the last 2 games.
We will miss playing you.

poidy

Aug 3, 2009
Just dont do what we did at Reading in home stand 10 years ago? 0-0 LAST MINUTE Gary Hart crashes it in. Stand went mental. Off side or a push. We were throwing lefts and rights all the way out the ground

Mar/Apr 2002 by any chance? We did exactly the same thing. Went down like a lead balloon with the home fans. Fortunately we were sat at the end of the row...suffice to say we didn't hang around for the final whistle.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here