Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Charlton is going to be CRAP

PurseSeiner1.jpg

Marshy

Jul 6, 2003
FRUIT OF THE BLOOM
Have we had any news on Kayal's knock in the final 2 mins last night.... he did not look good to me :-(

graz126

Oct 17, 2003
doncaster
LOL. I don't remember the old thread on this as been away from the board for a few years. Cannot believe amount of people that comment without reading other posts 1st.. Funny as fook.

Phat Baz 68

Get a ****ing life mate !
Apr 16, 2011
Here's why (possibly):

1) Tomer Hemed. The Charlton boss has highlighted his overhead kicks threat as our major strength. This means their defence will spend the entire game kicking lumps out of him, spoiling the game as a spectacle.

2) Knobs. The Amex was full last Friday for the first time this season, and all the utter knobs who only go to games when we're top of the league started booing stunning sixty-yard balls from Dunk to the wingers. Many of these will be the same people at the Valley on Saturday..

3) Goons. "If you're all going to Charlton clap your hands" and all that shit that we've seen on here the last couple of games. Who the hell cares? It's an away game up the road, it doesn't impress anyone that you're 13 and have actually been allowed to go. It's no different from the other 45 games we play this season. Expect these characters to be dribbling out utter shit like "drinking pints of sherry", amongst other imaginative classics like "LuaLua, LuaLua, LuaLua, LuaLua" (Tom Hark), "Tomer Hemed, Tomer Hemed, Tomer Hemed, Tomer Hemed" (Tom Hark) and "doo doo doo do, Connor Goldson". Bloody brilliant.

4) Atmosphere. It will be shit. For once the regular away gamers will be outnumbered by the above goons (especially those cheapskates who only went to MK because it was £12). These will be the same people who will be on NSC Saturday night saying the atmosphere was a bit of a let down in the end. They don't usually go away, so go to the game expecting to be "wowed" by the atmosphere. However, the only songs they sing will be drivel, and nobody will join in (see above).

5) Sit where you want. Again, the non-regular away gamers will be in attendance, and won't understand the concept of sit where you want. Expect to be made to "sit" in your seat - because the dullard behind you doesn't want to stand up and certainly doesn't want to move anywhere else.

6) LuaLua. Must be due a strop for not getting on the pitch? The prats who expect him to outpace a fullback without getting injured will moan.

7) We have a knack for saving our stinkers for the games when it really matters. Expect us to get turned over Saturday..

I hope to be proved wrong, but I'm not particularly confident to be honest. Hopefully the team will make up for the utter plebs who'll be filling the crowd.

Are you actually for real ?
It's people like you we don't need at Brighton as supporters , all you have just done is run down the team, all our fans, the manager and the whole structure of our wonderful club that is doing so well.
Complete and utter idiot. **** me unbelievable.

Phat Baz 68

Apr 16, 2011
It's people like you we don't need at Brighton as supporters , all you have just done is run down the team, all our fans, the manager and the whole structure of our wonderful club that is doing so well.

And if this fishing and a funny then your a dogs cock !!! ����������

Phat Baz 68

Apr 16, 2011

And if this fishing and a funny then your a dogs cock !!!!!! ����������������

Pogue Mahone

Apr 30, 2011

:lolol:

:facepalm:

Megazone

On his last warning
Jan 28, 2015
Northern Hemisphere.

I agree with TSB. Some very valid points which will ultimately determine what Charlton away is going to be like. Until we get rid of some of these plebs in the stands, what chance have we got of going up?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here