Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Charlton is going to be CRAP

bhafc4eva

Nov 21, 2003
I'm in the Charlton stand. Worried I won't be able to sit on my hands for 90 mins

Just dont do what we did at Reading in home stand 10 years ago? 0-0 LAST MINUTE Gary Hart crashes it in. Stand went mental. Off side or a push. We were throwing lefts and rights all the way out the ground

Here's why (possibly):

1) Tomer Hemed. The Charlton boss has highlighted his overhead kicks threat as our major strength. This means their defence will spend the entire game kicking lumps out of him, spoiling the game as a spectacle.

2) Knobs. The Amex was full last Friday for the first time this season, and all the utter knobs who only go to games when we're top of the league started booing stunning sixty-yard balls from Dunk to the wingers. Many of these will be the same people at the Valley on Saturday..

3) Goons. "If you're all going to Charlton clap your hands" and all that shit that we've seen on here the last couple of games. Who the hell cares? It's an away game up the road, it doesn't impress anyone that you're 13 and have actually been allowed to go. It's no different from the other 45 games we play this season. Expect these characters to be dribbling out utter shit like "drinking pints of sherry", amongst other imaginative classics like "LuaLua, LuaLua, LuaLua, LuaLua" (Tom Hark), "Tomer Hemed, Tomer Hemed, Tomer Hemed, Tomer Hemed" (Tom Hark) and "doo doo doo do, Connor Goldson". Bloody brilliant.

4) Atmosphere. It will be shit. For once the regular away gamers will be outnumbered by the above goons (especially those cheapskates who only went to MK because it was £12). These will be the same people who will be on NSC Saturday night saying the atmosphere was a bit of a let down in the end. They don't usually go away, so go to the game expecting to be "wowed" by the atmosphere. However, the only songs they sing will be drivel, and nobody will join in (see above).

5) Sit where you want. Again, the non-regular away gamers will be in attendance, and won't understand the concept of sit where you want. Expect to be made to "sit" in your seat - because the dullard behind you doesn't want to stand up and certainly doesn't want to move anywhere else.

6) LuaLua. Must be due a strop for not getting on the pitch? The prats who expect him to outpace a fullback without getting injured will moan.

7) We have a knack for saving our stinkers for the games when it really matters. Expect us to get turned over Saturday..

I hope to be proved wrong, but I'm not particularly confident to be honest. Hopefully the team will make up for the utter plebs who'll be filling the crowd.

Apart from crazy negativity what you say is wrong.

This game sold out at the 1050 loyalty point level. That means to have had a chance of buying a ticket you needed a season ticket of your own and have been to at least 5 away games that you didn't pay on the dat for.

wellquickwoody

Many More Voting Years
NSC Patron
Aug 10, 2007
Melbourne
Here's why (possibly):

1) Tomer Hemed. The Charlton boss has highlighted his overhead kicks threat as our major strength. This means their defence will spend the entire game kicking lumps out of him, spoiling the game as a spectacle.

2) Knobs. The Amex was full last Friday for the first time this season, and all the utter knobs who only go to games when we're top of the league started booing stunning sixty-yard balls from Dunk to the wingers. Many of these will be the same people at the Valley on Saturday..

3) Goons. "If you're all going to Charlton clap your hands" and all that shit that we've seen on here the last couple of games. Who the hell cares? It's an away game up the road, it doesn't impress anyone that you're 13 and have actually been allowed to go. It's no different from the other 45 games we play this season. Expect these characters to be dribbling out utter shit like "drinking pints of sherry", amongst other imaginative classics like "LuaLua, LuaLua, LuaLua, LuaLua" (Tom Hark), "Tomer Hemed, Tomer Hemed, Tomer Hemed, Tomer Hemed" (Tom Hark) and "doo doo doo do, Connor Goldson". Bloody brilliant.

4) Atmosphere. It will be shit. For once the regular away gamers will be outnumbered by the above goons (especially those cheapskates who only went to MK because it was £12). These will be the same people who will be on NSC Saturday night saying the atmosphere was a bit of a let down in the end. They don't usually go away, so go to the game expecting to be "wowed" by the atmosphere. However, the only songs they sing will be drivel, and nobody will join in (see above).

5) Sit where you want. Again, the non-regular away gamers will be in attendance, and won't understand the concept of sit where you want. Expect to be made to "sit" in your seat - because the dullard behind you doesn't want to stand up and certainly doesn't want to move anywhere else.

6) LuaLua. Must be due a strop for not getting on the pitch? The prats who expect him to outpace a fullback without getting injured will moan.

7) We have a knack for saving our stinkers for the games when it really matters. Expect us to get turned over Saturday..

I hope to be proved wrong, but I'm not particularly confident to be honest. Hopefully the team will make up for the utter plebs who'll be filling the crowd.

If 'my seat' as on my ticket is next to you then I am definitely sitting where I want.......elsewhere! :whoosh:

papajaff

Aug 7, 2005
Brighton
There are two more doo doo's in doo doo doo do Connor Goldson. But I do (not doo) like your (not you're) use of the comma after do.

Although it should be der der der der der der, ................

Which is a bit odd given the lengths that people have gone to explain it.
They read the OP then are so OUTRAGED can't get on to page 9 quick enough to whine like a girl and nominate themselves as fan of the year without engaging brain for one second that it could possibly be a wind up, a spoof or a parody of an old thread.

Who's driving the bus, Frank Spencer?

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Top work and yes it will be crap. Ruined by the "day outers in London" your stripes are earned by going to the proper North.

el punal

Here's why (possibly):

You sir, are a complete pillock with your comments. If you engage your brain ever so slightly you may remember that ALL the allocated tickets were sold out in a couple of days to those that had season tickets, or held platinum membership, or a very high number of loyalty points. In other words the most dedicated Albion fans that you will see at most matches unlike the ones you describe.

Eat your words and get indigestion!

Puppet Master

non sequitur
Aug 14, 2012
You sir, are a complete pillock with your comments. If you engage your brain ever so slightly you may remember that ALL the allocated tickets were sold out in a couple of days to those that had season tickets, or held platinum membership, or a very high number of loyalty points. In other words the most dedicated Albion fans that you will see at most matches unlike the ones you describe.

Eat your words and get indigestion!

FFS :facepalm:

Read the original link!

ditchy

a man with a sound track record as a source of qua
Jul 8, 2003
brighton
Here's why (possibly):

Keep taking the happy pills . May i suggest you up the dosage !!

The Antikythera Mechanism

The oldest known computer
NSC Patron
Aug 7, 2003
LasBuitreras_David-Roby-20lb-Baranca-N.jpg

Mo Gosfield

Aug 11, 2010
Here's why (possibly):

A very persuasive argument.
I have discussed this with my mates and we have all decided that we'd rather do something else. So if anyone would like to send me a PM, I've got 8 tickets going spare in the away end.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here