Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Southern Rail STRIKE details

albionite

May 20, 2009
Peter Wilkinson in front of the transport select committee for questioning today, not sure if it's over southern hopefully it is and gets a grilling.

hoveboyslim

Feb 7, 2004
Hove
Loads of delayed trains from Victoria, all due to "additional safety duties aboard this train", whatever that means? No guards??

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
377 cancellations today plus the 325 timetabled cancellations on top, sooner Chris Grayling sorts this the better for all

At this rate Roy Castle will be singing Dedication for the management team after they have collected their award on Record Breakers

yxee

Oct 24, 2011
Manchester
No trains to London Bridge this morning, services either cancelled or diverted to Victoria

I think there are still some diverted routes from East Croydon to London bridge. Not sure how long it will take.

Going via west norwood... At a snail's pace

Last edited:

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
I think there are still some diverted routes from East Croydon to London bridge. Not sure how long it will take.

Going via west norwood... At a snail's pace

Sink hole at Forest Hill expected to be fixed by this afternoon

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
One of the best articles yet, well balanced but there will still be some CRETINS saying it is down to Conductors going sick and strikes

after noting that the franchise is cripped by industrial action, it once again concludes the entire issue rest on an agenda derived from one quote by Peter Wilkinson. you could call that balanced, i say it was a waste of reading that didnt really cover the issues at all.

albionite

May 20, 2009
after noting that the franchise is cripped by industrial action, it once again concludes the entire issue rest on an agenda derived from one quote by Peter Wilkinson. you could call that balanced, i say it was a waste of reading that didnt really cover the issues at all.

You must work for daft.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here